What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
FB_IMG_1558096106528.jpg

geefull

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
good morning all :)

4.4 for me today

looking grey and perhaps wet this morning with a brisk breeze. Definitely a sweater day since I'm in the charity shop today :)

mr gee will probably go over and see his mum later and perhaps walk Suzie,her dog. He will no doubt wear his 'woolly pully' too, roll on Summer!

Hope your day treats you kindly :)

Starfish18

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
good morning all :)

4.4 for me today

looking grey and perhaps wet this morning with a brisk breeze. Definitely a sweater day since I'm in the charity shop today :)

mr gee will probably go over and see his mum later and perhaps walk Suzie,her dog. He will no doubt wear his 'woolly pully' too, roll on Summer!

Hope your day treats you kindly :)
Im in the Midlands and its beautiful here today. Im actually thinking of putting my shorts on today, though I might dazzle people with my very white legs :wacky::D

Last edited:
Reactions: Viv19

mojo37

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Im in the Midlands and its beautiful here today. Im actually thinking of putting my shorts on today, though my might dazzle people with my very white legs :wacky::D
Same here re the legs as well lol

UserABC2021

Type of diabetes
Prefer not to say
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
6.3 this morning. Always a puzzle that it is often higher in the morning than the previous night even though I avoid carbs at night.

You might want to put 'dawn phenomena' in the search box. Few threads on it and useful info

CondorX

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
You might want to put 'dawn phenomena' in the search box. Few threads on it and useful info

Thanks -I have -but the fluctuations are fairly small, say 6.0 at night to 6.3 AM. Only had one very obvious “liver dump” and traced that back to extra carbs -that went from 5.4 to 7. Will watch and see how it goes

Starfish18

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Thanks -I have -but the fluctuations are fairly small, say 6.0 at night to 6.3 AM. Only had one very obvious “liver dump” and traced that back to extra carbs -that went from 5.4 to 7. Will watch and see how it goes
Sometimes my rises are only small not sure if DP is the cause or not!

Reactions: CondorX