My latest HbA1c results...

CondorX

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
That's a brilliant result Starfish, I hope my first HbA1C from diagnosis April 2019 sometime later this month is along the same lines!!! You have had all manner of trials so that is great news - keep on and at it!

philly1991

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Have my next hba1c bloods wednesday, results Friday. Quite frankly dreading it but any improvement on 103 would be great. Building a good relationship with my most recent nurse, she's very light hearted and not judgemental or critical in the slightest. She even joked that it'd just be nice to see the double figures. Fingers crossed, made a great start but started to relapse a little the last few weeks.

Starfish18

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
That's a brilliant result Starfish, I hope my first HbA1C from diagnosis April 2019 sometime later this month is along the same lines!!! You have had all manner of trials so that is great news - keep on and at it!
Thank you. Good luck with your next hba1c

Reactions: DawnOfTheZed

Starfish18

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Have my next hba1c bloods wednesday, results Friday. Quite frankly dreading it but any improvement on 103 would be great. Building a good relationship with my most recent nurse, she's very light hearted and not judgemental or critical in the slightest. She even joked that it'd just be nice to see the double figures. Fingers crossed, made a great start but started to relapse a little the last few weeks.
Good luck

Reactions: philly1991

LindsayJane

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Housework - hate housework with a passion - and rude people.
Diagnosed diabetic in Jan 19 with a HbA1c of 95,
April 19 HbA1c was 50
August 19 HbA1c 46 I know a lot of people have done better than me but tbh I'm over the moon. At first I struggled with food and then I've struggled with stress so I wasn't expecting a drop at all. My hard work is paying off and I'm not on any medication so I've done this all on my own.
95 to 46 - that's brilliant! You should give yourself a jolly good pat on the back. I'm really pleased for you @Starfish18 x x x

Reactions: Prem51

jjraak

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
aw, well pleased for ya @Starfish18
as said the high score ....then YOU smashed it down.

Brilliant,work

and the next one will be even better.

Great work so far
the journey just gets better
from here on in..:)

Diawara

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
April 19 HbA1c was 50
August 19 HbA1c 46 I know a lot of people have done better than me but tbh I'm over the moon. At first I struggled with food and then I've struggled with stress so I wasn't expecting a drop at all. My hard work is paying off and I'm not on any medication so I've done this all on my own.
well done you had a rough time initialy but youre getting there.. (my first hba1c was 112 i think three months later next one was 36 and last two have been 34. and ive been off meds since june last year ).. hard work but its in our hands...well done again...

Starfish18

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
well done you had a rough time initialy but youre getting there.. (my first hba1c was 112 i think three months later next one was 36 and last two have been 34. and ive been off meds since june last year ).. hard work but its in our hands...well done again...
Thank you. You've done brilliantly. Well done to you too.

gusbudone

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
April 19 HbA1c was 50
Well done, you are winner