What was your fasting blood glucose? (full on chat)

SaskiaKC

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
One for your stamp book @karen8967

View attachment 35050

Stolen from wifes FB page

I love this. May I re-steal it anonymously please and post it where I can see it a lot? The mountains look like the little town I want to move to, and when I've thought about moving there I keep thinking that it will be a move onward and not back to any place I've lived before.

P.S. It also reminds me of me when I was vacationing in West Sussex last time I was in England.

DJC3

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Thank you. :)

I'm glad your daughter and her partner are moving down to y'all. I hope they will have good weather for the move tomorrow. Now I'm gonna go check out this Headspace that you mentioned -- I could use something like that! The KittenCat sends purrs to Dennis. ^. .^

Good luck with the Headspace or whatever mindfulness you choose. I just like his voice and find it soothing. Some similar apps or YouTube videos I’ve tried have people with irritating voices so I get annoyed - the opposite effect to what’s intended!
Dennis is appreciative of KCs purrs and sends a waggy tail wave back.

jjraak

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I love this. May I re-steal it anonymously please and post it where I can see it a lot? The mountains look like the little town I want to move to, and when I've thought about moving there I keep thinking that it will be a move onward and not back to any place I've lived before.

P.S. It also reminds me of me when I was vacationing in West Sussex last time I was in England.

No idea what your talking about @SaskiaKC ..
t2614.gif

Should the 5 o come calling,
p0121.gif

the Feds will get Nuffink out of me...

No sirree, i don't see nuffink,
t1848.gif

Nope.. i didn't hear nuffink...
t26108.gif

and most certainly i won't be saying anyfink.....
t9008.gif
..........................Wivvout my laywer present...

..@BUBBSIE...........
t2416.gif

So WHAT was the question, again ..
t1814.gif

Reactions: Freema

PenguinMum

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi Saskia I live in West Suhsex just (Hampshire borders) so wondered where it wasyou visited? I so wish you could visit again!

Reactions: HarryBeau

SaskiaKC

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I love Five-0's new headgear! :D

Of course, I can't thank their fashion consultant publicly, or even acknowledge that I've actually seen the new uniform headgear, and I will deny ever having been anywhere near Hawai'i, or West Sussex, or anywhere but my living room sofa pinned down by the weight of a hefty 10-lb KittenCat -- that's not a £10 kittencat because this one is priceless as are we all ...

SaskiaKC

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
"'I can't eat cornbread because of this aggravating diabetes,'" says the rector. Then he bites into a tuna fish sandwich on whole wheat with no mayonnaise.

It's "just" a novel, and it was published a quarter of a century ago. But I'm rereading it for the first time in about 19 years and every time the poor man takes a bite of birthday cake, or potatoes, I cringe for him. He's just been diagnosed, at age 60, his doctor has taken him off doughnuts and creme-filled snack cakes, and put him on meat and potatoes, fresh fruit, low-fat milk, and fruit juice.

And apparently doctors haven't learned any different in all these years.