What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Sorry to hear of your stomach problems @DJC3 and your basal forgetfulness @karen8967 . @Debandez no lockdown excuse anymore you could have played cricket yesterday:angelic: This morning went wake up 2 hrs later than normal 4.4, check with phone 4.6, relieve Mafeking &c, dress 5.1, wander downstairs, see to pups, make tea 5.2. Pick one of those, I'm ok with all of them. @SaskiaKC psalm 65 verse 10 - I love the smell of rain drying on the furrows this time of year.

Last edited:
Reactions: karen8967

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Alright I’ll creep in when I hope noone is looking....6.8. Please stop this lark now body! Sorry for the tummy ache @DJC3, sending hugs.
Interesting that both you and @DJC3 have been on a run of higher than trend readings when mine would have me believe they are better. I can't imagine for a femtosecond yours have deteriorated and mine have improved. Must be strips/sensor or meter. @JohnEGreen close but no ridges and furrows - crucial for spuds.

Last edited:
Reactions: Debandez and DJC3

JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
Interesting that both you and @DJC3 have been on a run of higher than trend readings when mine would have me believe they are better. I can't imagine for a femto second yours have deteriorated and mine have improved. Must be strips/sensor or meter. @JohnEGreen close but no ridges and furrows - crucial for spuds.
But you don't need ridges or furrows just plant em on the surface they will be fine.

https://www.growveg.co.uk/guides/growing-potatoes-the-no-dig-way/#:~:text="Plant"%20your%20potatoes%20by%20placing,(45-50%20cms)).

SaskiaKC

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Thank you, @ianpspurs. What a lovely reading to start Sunday morning. V. 7 is a good reminder as well.

@DJC3 I am sorry to hear about your stomachache. I hope it is better by now.

6 for me this morning. I don't deserve it, but I will celebrate it nonetheless. :)

PenguinMum

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Thank you, @ianpspurs. What a lovely reading to start Sunday morning. V. 7 is a good reminder as well.

@DJC3 I am sorry to hear about your stomachache. I hope it is better by now.

6 for me this morning. I don't deserve it, but I will celebrate it nonetheless. :)
Way to go Saskia....you deserve it.

PenguinMum

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Interesting that both you and @DJC3 have been on a run of higher than trend readings when mine would have me believe they are better. I can't imagine for a femto second yours have deteriorated and mine have improved. Must be strips/sensor or meter. @JohnEGreen close but no ridges and furrows - crucial for spuds.
I think its anxiety with me...even though I think I am ok.

Reactions: DJC3