Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

May73

4.9, that’s a hat rick! :)
Hi, can I ask how you low your levels were to know you could stop taking medication and be in remission. I am thinking about reducing my medication as blood reading are good, I have started testing more more carbs in diet, have lost 4 stones in weight. My diabetic nurse wanted me to medicate to my food and not de carb. So have little support. So interested in how to try next step.

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hi, can I ask how you low your levels were to know you could stop taking medication and be in remission. I am thinking about reducing my medication as blood reading are good, I have started testing more more carbs in diet, have lost 4 stones in weight. My diabetic nurse wanted me to medicate to my food and not de carb. So have little support. So interested in how to try next step.
As this is a very low chat level thread can I ask that you post your own thread to ask your questions please? You’ll get a better response anyway than tucked away in this FBS thread :)

Reactions: ianpspurs