COVID vaccination

bulkbiker

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
https://fullfact.org/about/funding/
They have received funding from George Soros for the development of some software tools they developed, and they have worked with Facebook as an automated fact-checker monitor, The Wail has them tied into Google but I could not find any evidence of this. One of the Founders was a donor to the Conservative Party, and one was a director of Satchi & Satchi. They have been investigated recently by the Wail, but no hard evidence followed,

I have no ties to them, but they show up when I ask Google to find info on covid 'facts'. I do not consider them to be a prime source at all, but it is interesting how they get into searching questions similar to the ones I am finding it necessary to make in light of smoke and mirrors.

It is announced today that the Astra Zenica vaccine has passed its peer review, and should get the Getgo later this week. Moderna should hear on Thursday coming. The AZ data is published in The Lancet today
Didn;t have to look very far.
Screenshot 2020-12-08 at 22.31.20.png

Oldvatr

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Didn;t have to look very far.
View attachment 46119
And your point is? If this is a general fund for charities, then it is hardly a vested interest, is it? Or is it? Is there something sinister about this that I have missed? I am not very cognisant in the ins and outs of conspiracy theory, and I try to avoid it like the plague (or in this case the Pandemic) They qualify as a registered charity, and as far as I am aware that entitles them to access this fund.

bulkbiker

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
And your point is? If this is a general fund for charities, then it is hardly a vested interest, is it? Or is it? Is there something sinister about this that I have missed? I am not very cognisant in the ins and outs of conspiracy theory, and I try to avoid it like the plague (or in this case the Pandemic) They qualify as a registered charity, and as far as I am aware that entitles them to access this fund.

Simply pointing out that they get money from google and a large amount from facebook.
You said you hadn't seen it.

Facebook and google/youtube have been at the forefront of censorship of anything that contradicts the "pandemic" narrative.

Scientific discussion has been censored and "de-platformed" by these organisations which also have a political slant.

Citing them or people they fund as unbiased critics might not be especially smart. Simply pointing this out.

Not a "conspiracy theory" at all just an observation.

hankjam

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Facebook and google/youtube have been at the forefront of censorship of anything that contradicts the "pandemic" narrative.

Scientific discussion has been censored and "de-platformed" by these organisations which also have a political slant.

hmmmm
They have a bit to go it would seem, as an amazing amount still manages to slip through...

bulkbiker

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
hmmmm
They have a bit to go it would seem, as an amazing amount still manages to slip through...

Thankfully yes.. we get to hear and see the alternative views that SAGE and its more authoritarian brother "Independent SAGE" don't want us to hear.

Oldvatr

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
No that has not been censored, It is in the main news this morning. It was anaphylactoid shock it seems, and both workers carrry Epipens since they are prone to having reactions like this anyway

The warning is in place but does not mean that the vaccine is necessarily a direct cause, There are other antagonists in the delivery chain that need to be investigated and eliminated first, since they can be a common cause of this type of reaction,

We can discount egg allergy but it could be the latex stopper on the phial, or the washout steralising compound used to clean the phials before filling which leave trace chemicals on the glass. Then there is the lipid carrier used to transport the mRNA into the host cells - it is not animal based, but may be Soy based protein which would be awkward since it is not easily replaced in the vaccine process. Moderna use a different lipid carrier which is why it has a different storage requirement.

Correction: It was anaphylactoid not -ic shock, The -ic reaction is more severe and could be fatal. Both have recovered.
I have edited this post accordingly.

Last edited:

hankjam

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Thankfully yes.. we get to hear and see the alternative views that SAGE and its more authoritarian brother "Independent SAGE" don't want us to hear.

and would that be because of a muzzling government.....

Oldvatr

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I think Indie_SAGE is being muzzled, I am finding it very difficult to get onto their website and it is very slow to respond, They need to invest in more hamsters for their server?

What I read of their Covid and vaccine comments, their mission statement reads like a letter to Santa, Some objectives are sensible, but there is a lot of management-speak and blue skies thinking. There is room for an independent body to overview the government for sure. But I am not sure we even have a Government at the moment. It seems to be just the Cabinet and the Tory Party doing their thing. There are also supposedly institutions in place that already have the mandate to provide that scrutiny and reporting, and that seems to be working quite well in the background. It is the press and media that seems problematic.

bulkbiker

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only

Oldvatr

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Have you read the Ofcom regulations that muzzle the mainstream media?

https://www.ofcom.org.uk/research-and-data/media-literacy-research/coronavirus-resources

They talk a lot about "misleading information" which is exactly what SAGE have used multiple times..

Ferguson's "predictions" being only one example of many.
Predictions are crystal ball gazing in advance of any event so that is an obvious source of 'misinformation'. I agree with you there. but would not make a song and dance over it, nor use it as an example as you have done here,

I can see the Ofcom info giving you a problem Listing fullfact,com, the BBC and CNN as reliable resources will give many a *** moment. And as for including HMG in the same breath then that really takes the biscuit. But Ofcom is the regulatory body for the media, so we are stuck with it. Who controls Ofcom? Who funds it? Who fact checks the fact checker? Who tests the tester? Who inspects the Inspector? Who has the last laugh? Who puts the lights out when mankind leaves the planet? Will we resolve this connundrum before that happens?

I detect a circular argument here. Is there a tree in the quadrangle when I am not there to observe it. And what happened to Schrodinger's cat?

bulkbiker

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
She got the saline placebo.

Ah so it's only the Oxford trial that is using the meningitis vaccine as "placebo" right.

Edit to add
none of the "anti-vaxxer" sources that I have seen had mentioned this woman whatsoever.

StamfordMan

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
So wondering what those interviewed would therefore see as a way out of this if restrictions or vaccine are not the answer in their opinion!

Why is that so surprising? Is it because the official scientists have been claiming that no one has natural immunity to Coronaviruses and that therefore, a vaccine is the only route to herd immunity? There are other Scientists besides Whitty, Vallance and Fauci, and a very large number of them support the view that prior exposure to other Coronaviruses produces an immune reaction to the novel Coronavirus SARS-CoV-2. What also indicates that there's already widespread immunity in the UK population is the fact that a graph of the "excess deaths" for the 2019/2020 'flu season shows the exact same pattern as any seasonal 'flu. The initial exponential rise in deaths occurred, as it always does, because the virus was ripping through the vulnerable population. When most of the vulnerable people have been infected, the deaths peak and start to decline, more slowly than the initial rise, because there's still a pool of vulnerable people who get infected after the peak, but it inevitably declines back to baseline by the beginning of Summer. That graph is known as a Gompertz curve. That the graph of "excess deaths" for 2019/2020 is no different from that of any seasonal flu is a clear indication that the pandemic has been greatly overstated, and that pre-existing immunity to the virus has been greatly understated.

We are now in the situation that the restrictions are creating greater harm than the virus and should be lifted unconditionally. What risk is there to healthy people who have no symptoms at all from a virus that you have to have a test for in order to find out that you're "sick"? Absent of the test, you'd have no idea that you're "infected" and you'd just carry on with your life, go to work and you'd be perfectly safe and happy. But get tested, and you're told that you must self-isolate and therefore, if you're unable to continue working at home, you're unable to earn an income. There is currently a group of people the size of the population of Wales who are under restrictions because of either a positive test or because they were in close proximity to someone who tested positive. The vast majority of those people have no symptoms at all, and the World Health Organisation's advice is that asymptomatic people only very rarely are capable of spreading a disease. We are effectively telling 3 million healthy people that they may not earn a living based on a total myth, the myth of the asymptomatic spreader.

The logical thing to do would be to stop testing anyone who has no symptoms and concentrate on doing the tests on people who do have symptoms with greater care and accuracy. The rush to test as many people as possible has led to shoddy practices that can easily cross-contaminate samples and short cuts when it comes to carefully calibrating the testing equipment between runs. The fact that the Lateral Flow rapid testing method used in Liverpool found that vastly fewer people were "positive" than the so-called "Gold Standard" Drosden PCR method had found is a clear indication that there are serious problems with the PCR testing in the UK. We're destroying people's businesses, jobs and creating mental health issues for an entire generation of children based on nothing more than the say-so of Whitty and Vallance and the results of shoddy, flawed testing. It's more than time to reevaluate the whole approach to this novel Coronavirus in the UK.

StamfordMan

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
This thread is absolutely staggering. I feel that I have suddenly arrived at a Trump rally, sharing conspiracy theories and a breeding ground for anti-vax garbage. Exhaustive, huge-sample testing, disaggregated results and peer review will do for me. I rely on insulin and I will similarly rely on either of the two vaccines that are coming on stream and hope that all but a tiny minority do so too.

It's very interesting that the push for mandatory vaccination only really became aggressive once the 1986 Childhood Vaccination Injury Act was passed in the USA. The taxpayer was presented with the tab for any vaccine injuries from that point onwards and the Act removed the rights of people to sue the vaccine manufacturers for death or disability caused by their products. Subsequent changes to the rules have made it virtually impossible to claim for vaccine-related injuries in the USA. The equivalent system in the UK limits any claims for vaccine-related injuries to a one-off payment of £120 000 and it takes years and a completely disproportionate effort to make a successful claim for that pittance.

Freeing the manufacturers of vaccines from any risk of liability claims opened up the taps for turning what was a fringe product that produced a profit across the industry of only $250 million dollars a year. That profit has become $250 billion a year in 2020, and it's expected to double in the next decade.

There's an enormous amount of money to be made in vaccines. The background to this is that a new drug that is brought to market that makes a profit of $1 billion a year has been the first prize for the Pharmaceutical industry for some time now.

Thus, it's not surprising that there's a huge push to make vaccines mandatory everywhere and to challenge people's rights to refuse vaccines for any reason at all. The drive to vaccinate has become a quasi-religious quest in our time. Anyone who does not accept the official dogma of the Church of Vaccination is guilty of heresy, and to even imply that there's anything wrong with a widely used vaccine will bring the full wrath of the Vaccine Inquisition down on your head, as Andrew Wakefield experienced in the UK. Do not dare to challenge the Church of Vaccination's dogma. It's deleterious to your career in medicine. If you happen to observe anything that contradicts the Wisdom of St Fauci, keep your head down, and your mouth shut.

That's not how Science works. There's no such thing as "Scientific Consensus". There always has to be room for dissenters in Science. Galileo Galilei was persecuted for challenging the Church's belief that the Earth is flat and that the Sun revolves around the Earth. Alfred Wegener faced almost universal derision when he proposed his Theory of Plate Tectonics in 1912, but guess what? It was ultimately accepted by the Scientific community and now no one opposes Wegener's Theory. So, there's no "consensus" that vaccines are safe and effective. It remains to be proven either way, and the methods of the Inquision are not how Science advances.

What would close the book on the "Vaccination Debate" would be a longitudinal study that compares the health of unvaccinated children versus fully vaccinated children from birth to adulthood. A properly designed randomised double-blind placebo-controlled study would be the definitive way to settle the matter. Why has such a study not been conducted already?

Sam1976

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Hi All,
I have been T! since I was 10years old. I will not be rushing to have the vaccination for the following reasons:-

1. When I was 10 years old I had the BCG injection and a week a later I became very very ill in hospital with a blood sugar of 135ml, I should have been dead the Dr's said that it was a miracle that I was alive and that I should have been put in the Guinness Book of records for the world's highest blood sugars. I was in a diabetic coma for just over 2 months.
2. After given my son the MMR Vaccination he then developed ASD- Autistic Spectrum Disorder.

I think what is interesting the following ingredients are as follows:-

1. Recombitant DNA
2. chAdOx1
Take a look and let the forum know your thoughts.

Stay safe