What was your fasting blood glucose? (full on chat)

lindisfel

Expert
The duchess felt England were rubbish last night, I gave up at half time and went to bed early.
I think she thought Cane 'was frit' of William Wallace's wee bairns.
D.

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Just like being back home:woot::woot: Steaming pile of excrement covers the football. Cricket and rugby today should offer more skill. Shame it is all only on subscription and both BT and Sky are needed. When I were a lad ......... (I can officially trot that out now);)

Last edited:

Muddy Cyclist

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I have been neglecting the forum, busy with friends, family and neighbours and some very early mornings sitting in the garden watching the world awake, sorry.

I will never catch up on posts, I will flick through quickly and especially look at the art.

A day of Mountain Biking with Mrs MC, heathland, woods and National trust properties with a lovely flat Canal tow path finish, great day.

Did some pleain air skethching on route....

IMG_4922.JPG

And Mrs MC on picnic stop....
IMG_4918.JPG

Reactions: karen8967

alf_Josiah

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
People that point out my spelling mistakes
Good evening Ladies and Gentlemen and all who struggle with time. Life has a habit of asserting itself ala @Muddy Cyclist .

A 6.8 this morning, nuff said.

@ianpspurs belated happy birfday, me and me's wish you a good one.

To those of you who wondered why one of previous posts was moderated, thankfully the moderator explained why in a pm, I shall be more careful in future with my use of profanities.

Now time to depart. Have a pleasant eventing all.

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Good evening Ladies and Gentlemen and all who struggle with time. Life has a habit of asserting itself ala @Muddy Cyclist .

A 6.8 this morning, nuff said.

@ianpspurs belated happy birfday, me and me's wish you a good one.

To those of you who wondered why one of previous posts was moderated, thankfully the moderator explained why in a pm, I shall be more careful in future with my use of profanities.

Now time to depart. Have a pleasant eventing all.
Thank you alf.

gennepher

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I have been neglecting the forum, busy with friends, family and neighbours and some very early mornings sitting in the garden watching the world awake, sorry.

I will never catch up on posts, I will flick through quickly and especially look at the art.

A day of Mountain Biking with Mrs MC, heathland, woods and National trust properties with a lovely flat Canal tow path finish, great day.

View attachment 50073

View attachment 50074
A brilliant day @Muddy Cyclist
Great sketches...

Reactions: jjraak

gennepher

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Fbg 6.7

Finally some rain, but only a few drips.

Digital painting in Procreate using Zhang Daqian as inspiration.

My ideal studio where there can only be peace and tranquillity...

E0749CED-E420-4E16-8576-C5C73EBE6A00.jpeg

dunelm

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only

View attachment 50073

View attachment 50074
Ah, friends, family, neighbors are important and very early mornings sitting in the garden watching the world awake helps with sanity. Smashing sketches - the day sounds excellent.

dunelm

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Fbg 6.7

Finally some rain, but only a few drips.

Digital painting in Procreate using Zhang Daqian as inspiration.

My ideal studio where there can only be peace and tranquillity...

View attachment 50075
Brilliant - it’s a long way up and I can see Popeye gazing out with wonder (where’s that badger) as you paint.

dunelm

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Good morning everyone from a drip drip drippy morning here in the dark and dangerous north.
The wonder wheel of a late salad and the cries of “why did you snaffle a slice of pork pie” rocked in at 5.8 this am - oops!

For several days now we have been promised thunderstorms, downpours - the excitement of lightning and the boom of the thunder - all lit up for us to dance beneath in the warm air to Gregorian chants as we hurtle round the sun towards the longest day and that there film with My Cocaine and Richard Todd. But no - the met folk at Aunty have forsaken science and returned to pine cone gazing and taking the auspices by watching the eating patterns of the Number 10 chicken.

A landscape today - it just sort of appeared but I’m pretty sure that I have seen it before. Have a great day if you can. I must hunt down some koffy.

upload_2021-6-20_7-32-10.jpeg

gennepher

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Good morning everyone from a drip drip drippy morning here in the dark and dangerous north.
The wonder wheel of a late salad and the cries of “why did you snaffle a slice of pork pie” rocked in at 5.8 this am - oops!

For several days now we have been promised thunderstorms, downpours - the excitement of lightning and the boom of the thunder - all lit up for us to dance beneath in the warm air to Gregorian chants as we hurtle round the sun towards the longest day and that there film with My Cocaine and Richard Todd. But no - the met folk at Aunty have forsaken science and returned to pine cone gazing and taking the auspices by watching the eating patterns of the Number 10 chicken.

A landscape today - it just sort of appeared but I’m pretty sure that I have seen it before. Have a great day if you can. I must hunt down some koffy.

View attachment 50079
I would like just a tiny bit more than drip drip of rain but not the whole shebang @dunelm

We are influenced by a lot we see when painting.
I might have been looking at up to hundreds of paintings on the internet, or in the internet archive, and then later when I paint it must come through into the painting. We never used to have all this information pre internet days, at the most pre internet it would be a library book.

Great landscape...

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Ho, ho young masters and mistrusters, what gives? Dull, wet and cool here, again. Meh. No fbg as a new sensor is required and I want to use both reader and phone to swipe. Problem is in The Great Declutter Pt 1, some clownshoe has either put said reader in the dearly departed skip or tidied it so well no one has the foggiest idea where it is. (I may return to TGDP1 other times). I do know that sashimi :woot::woot: and an illicit piece of tempura chicken :woot::woot: were tickety boo - rigorously checked. Great art @dunelm and @gennepher (such patience) and @Muddy Cyclist (good to see you back). Thank you for the birthday wishes @Krystyna23040 and indeed all who were so kind yesterday. I hope today brings rest and relaxation. Quins-Bears was absorbing and well worth the subscription this month. Tinkety Tonk old fruits.

Last edited: