Weekly weigh in - Fridays

Widgets

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
78.9 this morning. Taken a week to show any movement on the scales, but it is in the right direction. Getting very close to BMI of 25 (I know the problems with BMI but it's a useful broad brush target for me at this point)

Onwards and downwards!

Reactions: Andydragon

MrsA2

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
The same! (and for about 8 months now)
And pleased how easy it is to maintain, and this after years of slowly rising. Love low carb!

SlimLizzy

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
football, both the game and the culture.
Well, I’ve lost one pound… all month. :arghh:

Turning my attention to portion size now as I realise I’ve been habitually eating what’s on my plate rather than stopping when I’m full, so will try to get better at only eating what I need.
Possibly easier to put small amount less on the plate?

SlimLizzy

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
football, both the game and the culture.
Weight 51.4kg
Nearly at my normal for me weight.
Weeks of comfort eating and drinking piled on the pounds. Glad to be more under control again.

alf_Josiah

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
People that point out my spelling mistakes
Good Morening fellow scale crushers.

14st 4lbs, could be up or the same not sure, me and me’s will think about setting an upper limit and if that limit is breached then drastic action must be called for along the lines taking up marathon running, bungee jumping etc, etc.
Have a good week all

Widgets

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Possibly easier to put small amount less on the plate?

We have a "random boxes of tat" auction place near here. I spotted a box of old plates a few weeks ago. Lots of different designs but they were all pretty and nicely random. I got them (for the vast sum of £5), and started using them. They're still proper dinner plates, but smaller than modern iterations. It helps me greatly with portion control.

ultradad

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
12.8 stone so down a bit more. Might be my first christmas period that i lose weight and not put it on :)

Reactions: MoorT2

MoorT2

Weight: 80.3 kg
BMI: 26.5

Down a few grams down on last week and heading in the right direction still.

Widgets

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
78kg on the nose today. BMI at 25.47. I really want to see 24.xx in the next three weeks. Not sure I'll get there, the numbers are only going down very slowly at this point.

Still, down from BMI of 37 at the beginning of summer 2021, I'm not exactly miserable about the numbers.

Reactions: HeliGary and MoorT2

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
I'm 93.9kgs this morning after horrendous swollen tummy last night. Have to call GP after 2pm for ultrasound results but may be too early as they are doing loads at the moment.
I'm delighted with this weight but want to loose more or maintain on steroid injections before Xmas. :) :) :)
Merry Pending Christmas Day (to all who celebrate) weight watchers. ;)

matthew18P

Weight 51.4kg
Nearly at my normal for me weight.
Weeks of comfort eating and drinking piled on the pounds. Glad to be more under control again.

I wonder what do you eat to stay at that level of kgs.

JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
weight seems to be going up a bit since I stopped smoking so now at 80 Kg that is about 12.6 stone.

Dandelade

One pound down to 12 stone 12 pounds. Slow going but going, maybe a pound every two or three weeks? Body what are you doing there’s another stone to go... After shopping I have now two pair of work trousers that fit!

LindaManville

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
Dislikes
Jogging
Hello everyone! Hope you are all well.
Down 2lbs this week. Getting there slowly

Reactions: Annb and MoorT2

Andydragon

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
75.5kg today which is a drop from last week. About 3kg above my lowest but given I’ve been going to the gym and my clothes all still fit, that’s okay for me! My lowest for me was exceptional anyway, anything between 73.5 and 76kg I know I am about right

It’s still nearly 35kg below my worst, that’s the main thing!