2021/22 season

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Well, we are back in the playoffs, a great 2-0 win, three games to go. Can we stick in there?
All games now are cup games and seven to nine points necessary!
Honestly, I am not convinced we can!

And, honestly, just like boris, I never tell lies!

Hang on in there mate you can do it.

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Here we go the clash of the Yorkies. If we beat Barnsley tonight we are guarenteed play off though theoretically speaking we were there before tonights game.

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Down sarf! Stevenage.
Hoping to hang on to the last play off places.
Can't see it really!
Never done well down there.

Hoping everyone's team does well over this crucial weekend.

Last edited:

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
They think it's all over. It is now. 2.1 winners confirms our play off seat. Cotta wait 2 weeks to see who our opponents will be. Ecstatic about it.

hankjam

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
United home to Hearts, which could be tricky, though they might have their minds on the Cup final, would be good to beat them...

Dees at home to St J for a six pointer, Mark McGhee, Dundee manager, has been making some truely bizzare statements about not having the heating on, not eating for the week.... and not wearing clothes for a week if they win... not something I would like to see.

May our teams play well and be rewarded.

Reactions: Johnboy412

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
So now that's us and Forest guaranteed play off places. Who the other 2 will be remains to be seen. Bournemouth only drew today so we are still in with an outside chance of auto promo. They have 4 games left to our 2. Wouldn't it be the icing on the cake if we could nick that 2nd spot. Ok so I can dream lol.

Reactions: Lamont D

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
This could go down to the last game!
we were really dreadful against a poor team, just when we needed a result!
one point outside the playoffs.
next up Coldham, who have been relegated today. The first club, who has played in the premier league, to be relegated to the conference.
My team's supporters know what this is like!
FGR promoted to League one @zand. Made up for them, this might clinch the new stadium, only promoted to the football league, five seasons ago, cos they beat us at Wembley in the play off final!can

I'm still not excited!

Over the hill

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Think that's us done for this season, we look much better now than the beginning of the season. We will try again next season.

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Florist won last night and jump over us on GD. Bournemouth drew and remain just 3 points above us. They have 3 games and we have 2 so they look favourites to get auto promo but you never know.

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
At home to coldham.
They're bringing about 2000! Their last away game in the football league.
Gonna be fun!

We may win , any way, any how, by hook of by crook!
Or we can kiss goodbye to the playoffs.

Best of luck to all our teams.

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Need a couple of teams to slip up but looking better than last weekend. Going to be a big game against Stoke on Saturday.
Unfortunately Sheffield United won last night so it looks like the end of your play off chances. Am gutted for you mate.

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
The penultimate weekend for the 2021/22 season and we take on Coventry this afternoon. A win would put us back in 3rd if forest slip up. And if Bournemouth slip up we would go 2nd. Good luck to all our teams today.

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
At home to coldham.
They're bringing about 2000! Their last away game in the football league.
Gonna be fun!

We may win , any way, any how, by hook of by crook!
Or we can kiss goodbye to the playoffs.

Best of luck to all our teams.
Good luck mate

Over the hill

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Off to the game against Stoke today, we were close to the play offs but let it slip away, good run from us mid season but couldn't keep it up. Looking forward to seeing who makes it!!

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
2-1 winners that will do nicely. Forest won and so did Bournemouth so we remain in 4th place and any shot at the Auto promo has now gone. Have to wait till next week now to see who we will be playing in the play off semi's. At the moment its looking like Luton. Final game comes next Saturday Home to Bristol City.

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Off to the game against Stoke today, we were close to the play offs but let it slip away, good run from us mid season but couldn't keep it up. Looking forward to seeing who makes it!!

There's an outside chance yet mate. Its all on next week. You must be on tenter hooks there mate. Rooting for you to nick that last spot from Sheff Utd.

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Won 2-0!
not many results went our way, we are two points outside the playoffs, we need three teams in the playoffs positions and just above us to lose and for us to win our last game which on our record doesn't give me much hope!
Ah well, there is next season!