Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
Well full respect to MK Dons, what a performance and just goes to show their can be big upsets in these cup draws.

Reactions: 2 people

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Once again a foreign manager underestimates the football league clubs. Utd were very poor. Van gala just sat there studying and writing. A British manager would have screaming at such sloppy passing and defending. I would not be happy if I had paid good money to travel down to MK to witness that!
However well done The Franchise and the rest of the giant killers!

How did the Hammers do? Back to back wins?

semiphonic

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Ignorant people, diabetes!

I suppose I deserve that after my 'dog walking' post. Sometimes I absolutely despair, we should have won comfortably, if we had I'm sure the Blades fans would have blamed Carlos Tevez......

Still, at least I don't support Utd.......

Who did Tranmere play???

Reactions: 7 people

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Arrogant and ignorant people.
Well wasnt that quite something Man Utd got wopped 4-0 by MK Dons.I watched most of the 2nd half and Man utd just werent in it at all.To say they were once a top class premiership team is an understatement they performed like a 2nd division club.Having said that they werent they only premiership team to crash out so too did Leicester at the hands of the Shrews and West ham at the hands of Sheff utd And Burnley crashed out to Fulham.1st match Fulham have won eh lol.And we bowed out to Notts forest but hey they are a classy side this time sitting pretty at the top of the table having won 3 and drawn 1 i wasnt expecting us to beat them.Shame our top class goal machine had to go score in the wrong end though lol.Oh well its only a tin pot cup whats more important is we concentrate on the league and propel ourselves up that table and away from danger zone.

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Bradford V Leeds tonight what a corker of a game that will be.Come on Bradders do us proud :)

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Anyone know why theres no games next Saturday 6th Sept ? next ones after this week are 13th Sept

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
I suppose I deserve that after my 'dog walking' post. Sometimes I absolutely despair, we should have won comfortably, if we had I'm sure the Blades fans would have blamed Carlos Tevez......

Still, at least I don't support Utd.......

Who did Tranmere play???

Tranmere werent in it

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Internationals. England v Switzerland for example and I think Norway too?

Oh right not that any of our players are good enough for England lol.Having said that all our team might have done better out in Brazil :D:D:D:D Cant have done any worse thats for sure :D:D

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Once again a foreign manager underestimates the football league clubs. Utd were very poor. Van gala just sat there studying and writing. A British manager would have screaming at such sloppy passing and defending. I would not be happy if I had paid good money to travel down to MK to witness that!
However well done The Franchise and the rest of the giant killers!

Yeah Ferguson would have been leaping about barking instructions and walking off in a sulk after the final whistle lol

dtennant9

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Well full respect to MK Dons, what a performance and just goes to show their can be big upsets in these cup draws.

Although they should still be beating MK Dons, Man Utd still fielded a slightly weakened side.

After two dodgy results would it not make sense to put out your strongest side just from a confidence side of things?

Reactions: 5 people

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Enjoyed our trip to spurs in the league cup, got hammered but we were popular in the pub that founded spurs.
Not been to Daggers!
Does anyone like millwall? Not been to Stevenage either. Are they in the smoke?

Millwall lets see they are a bunch of bloody animals or rather their supporters are.Its debatable as to who are the worst them or Leeds

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Although they should still be beating MK Dons, Man Utd still fielded a slightly weakened side.

After two dodgy results would it not make sense to put out your strongest side just from a confidence side of things?

Not for a tin pot cup it wouldnt.save the best for the league thats where it matters.

dtennant9

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Not for a tin pot cup it wouldnt.save the best for the league thats where it matters.

My team, Dundee, played a team one league below them in our League Cup last night and except giving the reserve keeper his debut they played the strongest side they could after injuries etc. They got a convincing 4-0 win which will be a huge confidence boost ahead of playing Celtic at the weekend, who were dumped out of the Champions League last night. Hopefully Dundee won't get the backlash of that.

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
My team, Dundee, played a team one league below them in our League Cup last night and except giving the reserve keeper his debut they played the strongest side they could after injuries etc. They got a convincing 4-0 win which will be a huge confidence boost ahead of playing Celtic at the weekend, who were dumped out of the Champions League last night. Hopefully Dundee won't get the backlash of that.

Well played and good luck with Celtic :)

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people

Van Gall was saying in the post-match interview that they had 9 injuries to contend with before the match. Rarely will a top flight club put out a good team in a cup competition such as this, even Man U's second string should be able to put up a performance worthy of wearing the badge, it was a lackluster performance by any standard.