2014/15 Football Season

dtennant9

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Van Gall was saying in the post-match interview that they had 9 injuries to contend with before the match. Rarely will a top flight club put out a good team in a cup competition such as this, even Man U's second string should be able to put up a performance worthy of wearing the badge, it was a lackluster performance by any standard.

I really thought Man Utd were going to do well this year.

Reactions: 2 people

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Millwall lets see they are a bunch of bloody animals or rather their supporters are.Its debatable as to who are the worst them or Leeds
Millwall by a mile!
The only other club where I felt frightened was Cardiff!
Leeds weren't a problem, even when we beat them!

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
I suppose I deserve that after my 'dog walking' post. Sometimes I absolutely despair, we should have won comfortably, if we had I'm sure the Blades fans would have blamed Carlos Tevez......

Still, at least I don't support Utd.......

Who did Tranmere play???
No, I'm not going to gloat!
I support a **** team! I often get angry at how my beloved club keeps getting bad results. I can't remember the last time we won at home! Back to back home wins three seasons ago!
When we got relegated over 10 years ago, the lads decided that whatever happens next is about trying to make the best of it no matter what! Saying that most of us had had a few (ha!) too many. Always optimistic! Still think we will struggle this season unless we add better quality.

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Am watching this instead of gooners! Shocking tackles both of them. Isn't it tough enough for everyone without being stupid like that!
When your down little stupid. Things happen to players under pressure!

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Aaarrrggghhh! Going away to hide from johnboy412000 now

Phew at least Arsenal aren't playing on Spursdays this season !

Reactions: 4 people

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
I think there could be problems after the final whistle!

Well done gooners!

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Well done the brewers as well! Another ex Rovers player on the scoresheet! Adam McGurk.

semiphonic

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Ignorant people, diabetes!
Been in the pub tonight, on one telly it was the Arsenal game, on the other telly it was the Bradford/Leeds game. To be fair the Leeds game was (in my opinion) the better game to watch? An unfair sending off (happened in the Arsenal game too), an amazing goal (Bradfords equaliser) and a flukey winner (take your pick, Arsenal or Bradfords goal) .

It's been a strange couple of days for football, the odds on MK Dons, Sheffield Utd and Sheffield Wednesday all to win must have been huge, MK Dons to win 4-0 was 500-1.

I didn't see the West Ham game but apparently we played a weakened side, not Sam Allardyces fault of course, but he played all of our new signings that haven't played before. Against a League 1 side. And we lost. But it was "affordable football" (for one game at least!!).

More shocking was the Utd result (sorry @noblehead), there are huge problems at Old Trafford, Ferguson knew that which is why he left (my opinion, obviously), this is one of the richest teams in the world with a huge fan base. Who lost to MK Dons, actually, who were tanked by MK Dons. On the day that United panic bought Angel di Maria for £59.7 million, they got there arses handed to them. He must be so pleased he signed.......

Both West Ham and United have players who are paid tens of thousands of pounds a week to play football, both teams were beaten by teams whose whole squads cost less than one players annual salary.....

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Arrogant and ignorant people.
Nice work Bradford i love it when Leeds loose.Im shouting for Bradford to make it to the final again like i think they did was it last year or was that the paint pot trophy.Anyways Leeds fans didnt like it as i think they were trying to invade the pitch the ref had to stop the game after Bradford had scored their 2nd goal.Bloody animals why cant they go and watch a game without having to resort to mindless yobism.Bad loosers the lot of em.Get shut of that Hockaday they might be happier.

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Arrogant and ignorant people.
Been in the pub tonight, on one telly it was the Arsenal game, on the other telly it was the Bradford/Leeds game. To be fair the Leeds game was (in my opinion) the better game to watch? An unfair sending off (happened in the Arsenal game too), an amazing goal (Bradfords equaliser) and a flukey winner (take your pick, Arsenal or Bradfords goal) .

It's been a strange couple of days for football, the odds on MK Dons, Sheffield Utd and Sheffield Wednesday all to win must have been huge, MK Dons to win 4-0 was 500-1.

I didn't see the West Ham game but apparently we played a weakened side, not Sam Allardyces fault of course, but he played all of our new signings that haven't played before. Against a League 1 side. And we lost. But it was "affordable football" (for one game at least!!).

More shocking was the Utd result (sorry @noblehead), there are huge problems at Old Trafford, Ferguson knew that which is why he left (my opinion, obviously), this is one of the richest teams in the world with a huge fan base. Who lost to MK Dons, actually, who were tanked by MK Dons. On the day that United panic bought Angel di Maria for £59.7 million, they got there arses handed to them. He must be so pleased he signed.......

Both West Ham and United have players who are paid tens of thousands of pounds a week to play football, both teams were beaten by teams whose whole squads cost less than one players annual salary.....

And reports on the sky sports news were that 4 people had backed MK Dons to win 4-0 at odds of 500-1 now they would have walked away very rich id imagine.Very brave in my opinion but fair play to them all.

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
85197"]Dortmund again![/QUOTE]
Should go through!

No should or coulda in football!

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Leeds manager has been sacked! Well they gave h a chance didn't they! Ridiculous!

semiphonic

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Ignorant people, diabetes!
lol It's true then?! I thought it was just the 'happy pills' I started taking today!

No it's true @zand, it's what the Leeds fans wanted though right? We all discussed Hockaday on the World Cup thread and we decided between us that he wasn't the man for the job, the only surprise (in my opinion) is that it's taken this long......