2014/15 Football Season

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Now I remember why I decided not to go to matches for a couple of seasons! Performances like yesterday's at Leicester. At this rate Arsenal will be lucky to get 4th this season. Before the match we were discussing possibly going to Galatasaray, but coping with walking through hordes of mocking Leicester fans after the game was quite bad enough. To make things worse I wasn't feeling well and couldn't walk at my usual pace. The sun was in our eyes all match and I fainted during the second half, so not being able to stand after that I didn't see a lot of it. My family tell me I should be grateful for that. I couldn't give the players scores out of 10, because I didn't see enough of the game, but the others decided Chambers was man of the match again, narrowly beating Monreal. Thankfully I'm not going to any more matches for a while.

Reactions: 2 people

IncyWincy

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Now I remember why I decided not to go to matches for a couple of seasons! Performances like yesterday's at Leicester. At this rate Arsenal will be lucky to get 4th this season. Before the match we were discussing possibly going to Galatasaray, but coping with walking through hordes of mocking Leicester fans after the game was quite bad enough. To make things worse I wasn't feeling well and couldn't walk at my usual pace. The sun was in our eyes all match and I fainted during the second half, so not being able to stand after that I didn't see a lot of it. My family tell me I should be grateful for that. I couldn't give the players scores out of 10, because I didn't see enough of the game, but the others decided Chambers was man of the match again, narrowly beating Monreal. Thankfully I'm not going to any more matches for a while.

After a number of bad experiences at away games I told OH that I wouldn't go to any more but unfortunately he doesn't believe me and keeps trying to change my mind. After being hit on the head twice (once with a phone), witnessing fights, seeing John Terry coined, having people fall on me they are so drunk and others swearing and screaming with such force I can feel their spit hitting the back of my head throughout the game, I have had enough! :(

Reactions: 4 people

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
After a number of bad experiences at away games I told OH that I wouldn't go to any more but unfortunately he doesn't believe me and keeps trying to change my mind. After being hit on the head twice (once with a phone), witnessing fights, seeing John Terry coined, having people fall on me they are so drunk and others swearing and screaming with such force I can feel their spit hitting the back of my head throughout the game, I have had enough! :(
Lol yeh, I've been hit on the head with a bottle (might explain a lot!) and also had a broken sternum and rib. I saw Eboue coined....remember that infamous clip of him being injured on the leg and then holding his head at Sheffield Utd? They kept showing that on MOTD again and again. Well we were right there front row, at the corner flag , 3 coins hit him, the 4 of us saw them, we also saw a steward pick them up. No mention of that on TV though, one of the coins hit his head, of course he held his head!

Reactions: 6 people

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Lol yeh, I've been hit on the head with a bottle (might explain a lot!) and also had a broken sternum and rib. I saw Eboue coined....remember that infamous clip of him being injured on the leg and then holding his head at Sheffield Utd? They kept showing that on MOTD again and again. Well we were right there front row, at the corner flag , 3 coins hit him, the 4 of us saw them, we also saw a steward pick them up. No mention of that on TV though, one of the coins hit his head, of course he held his head!
This is why I support real football!!!!

I stopped going to the majority of away games because of idiots behaviour.
Yes even Rovers have their share of d...heads!:

Every game because of no police prescience now, the stewards just can't cope with them. My mate is a senior steward with the club and even though the idiots have had stadium bans. They hang around on the main road and try and taunt and cause fights with supporters.

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
Radamel Falcao going to Man U :)

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Anyone got half an eye on sky for the transfer deadline deals. Modern entertainment!

Rovers have bought a striker today! Yes! That's right we've bought a player!
George Donnely! from the Dale!

Can't believe it!

Heard he's **** though!

Reactions: 4 people

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Arrogant and ignorant people.
Yeah we have bagged Cardiff City's defender Mark Hudson for an undisclosed fee.Now we sure need better defense but i think another one as well wouldnt have gone a miss.Guess we gotta wait now till a week on Saturday to find out what hes like.Though its reported hes a good un

semiphonic

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Ignorant people, diabetes!
I've been pretty impressed with our dealings during this transfer window, definitely building a team for the future, with or without Allardyce......

JohnD54

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Rice
Ok ladies and gentlemen, back on UK soil and heading home to Manchester (United). Our poor start, there are other adjectives I could use but ladies present, are at an end myself and good lady will be back at the Stretford end for all games now let the RED TIDE begin. Hopefully BELIEVE.
ImageUploadedByDCUK Forum1409665790.424789.jpg

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Doh! I've been at work today and had an early night last night and I missed a new goalie signing for the Rovers!

Can't believe we signed two and gave a tribalism s contract on deadline day!
What's going on?

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Arrogant and ignorant people.
Ok its Official we have got Chris Powell as our manager.Lets hope he can turn our fortunes around and get us shifted up that table

Reactions: 5 people