2014/15 Football Season

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Well! Rovers were awful today and lucky to get a point. But we've moved up a place in the league.
Can't believe some of the FA cup results! good win for terriers!

As usually my predictions were all over the place, good job I don't gamble!!

Reactions: 4 people

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Arrogant and ignorant people.
Well! Rovers were awful today and lucky to get a point. But we've moved up a place in the league.
Can't believe some of the FA cup results! good win for terriers!

As usually my predictions were all over the place, good job I don't gamble!!

Yes we have pulled away from the relegation for now :)

Reactions: 2 people

semiphonic

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Ignorant people, diabetes!
:)SEMIPHOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNIIIIIIIICCCCC!!!!!!!!! You're back! You've been awol a long time! I hope West Ham beat Bristol City, I was pleased they beat Everton:)

ZZZZZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!! Yes I'm back, got caught up in life and such! I was pleased we beat Everton too, what a classic cup tie the replay was, heroic display from the mighty hammers!

Well we beat City, not so much of a classic though, still at least we're in the 5th round (hahahaha spurs!), West Brom away, it could've been worse but a home draw would've been nice. How do you fancy a West Ham v Arsenal final?

Here's some photo's!

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Reactions: 5 people

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Good game between Sheff Utd and Spurs last night.Utd had hard lines they nearly pulled a shock off.

semiphonic

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Mauricio Pochettino, Ronald Koeman, Manuel Pellegrini, Jose Mourinho and Sam Allardyce are all out having a drink and take it in turns to get them in. When it's Sam's turn he wanders up to the bar, but when he comes back and sits down he's only got a drink for himself. "Hey Sam" says Jose, "why have you only got yourself a drink?", "Well" says Sam, "this is the 5th round and none of you are in it"!!!!!

Reactions: 7 people

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Mauricio Pochettino, Ronald Koeman, Manuel Pellegrini, Jose Mourinho and Sam Allardyce are all out having a drink and take it in turns to get them in. When it's Sam's turn he wanders up to the bar, but when he comes back and sits down he's only got a drink for himself. "Hey Sam" says Jose, "why have you only got yourself a drink?", "Well" says Sam, "this is the 5th round and none of you are in it"!!!!!
lol brilliant :D

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Big game tomorrow.Us versus the Leeds scum come on Town lets scrag the twats :D

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
lol johnboy I hope you manage to get away with words like that on this thread. The last time I saw the 't' word on this forum there was a bit of a fuss made. No.....I'm not talking about 'town' ....sigh. ;)

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Rovers have the long trek to Exeter. With three new signings and the optimism of getting away from the relegation places. Hopefully a nice win but a point will do!

Think the terriers won't do their rivals any favours tomorrow. Now that I've said that. Utd will get something!

0-0 at the really big game at Stamford bridge and the hammers to win (again) got to get in @semiphonic good books!

The gooners will play very well and just scrape a win. Villa to lose!

semiphonic

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Rovers have the long trek to Exeter. With three new signings and the optimism of getting away from the relegation places. Hopefully a nice win but a point will do!

Think the terriers won't do their rivals any favours tomorrow. Now that I've said that. Utd will get something!

0-0 at the really big game at Stamford bridge and the hammers to win (again) got to get in @semiphonic good books!

But your predictions are usually way off.........

jay hay-char

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only

Last time I heard that one, it was Alan Pardew in the chair, in his days as Saints Manager, and he was entertaining Arsene Wenger, Alex Ferguson (I think) and a couple of other premiership managers :). Saints were in Division 1 at that point and they were knocked out in the fifth round, but it was the beginning of their recovery - Pardew was the first Managerial appointment made by the Liebherr family, and the team went on to scale the giddy heights of winning the Johnson's Paint Trophy (as was) in a thrilling final against Carlisle at Wemberlee. 40,000 Saints supporters attended, which is nearly 10,000 more than they can get into St Mary's :)

I hope we can thrash Swansea tomorrow; we're taking No 1 Son to see the University there, next week, and I'd hate to be reminded, if we lose....

semiphonic

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes

Here's mine -

Wins for Palace, Utd, Stoke, Brighton (sorry @Bluetit1802), Ipswich, MK Dons and Wycombe

A draw for West Brom and spuds

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes

Oh dear the terriers got done by utd!

Never mind, fancy helping out your biggest rivals!

Reactions: 5 people