• Guest - w'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the 2026 Survey »
Marie 2
Reaction score
2,410

Latest activity Postings About

    • Marie 2
      Marie 2 reacted to becca59's post in the thread Type 1'stars R Us with Like Like.
      @Marie 2 I wonder if your body had adjusted its behaviour during your incapacity and now needs a kick start. It is so frustrating when...
    • Marie 2
      Marie 2 replied to the thread Type 1'stars R Us.
      And gees, I went snorkeling and I haven't been for a while. Granted I kept it shorter than I used to swim, but I hadn't been so...
    • Marie 2
      Marie 2 reacted to SueJB's post in the thread Type 1'stars R Us with Like Like.
      Yep I've got elusive insulin. Checking my blood this morning and wondered whether it's going to nose dive or rocket and trying to decide...
    • Marie 2
      Marie 2 reacted to Tony337's post in the thread Type 1'stars R Us with Agree Agree.
      Ridiculous i know but i sometimes think insulin plays hide and seek as one minute nothing happens and the next minute it gets about my...
    • Marie 2
      Marie 2 reacted to becca59's post in the thread Type 1'stars R Us with Like Like.
      @marie [emoji638] So frustrating for you. And @Tony[emoji639][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji639]] I’m with...
    • Marie 2
      Marie 2 reacted to Tony337's post in the thread Type 1'stars R Us with Agree Agree.
      You have my sympathy. I do this as if for example i'm in the 10s (mmol) and i give myself 1 unit of novorapid it will come down but in 3...
    • Marie 2
      Marie 2 reacted to SueJB's post in the thread Type 1'stars R Us with Like Like.
      That's really good to hear you had a super time
    • Marie 2
      Marie 2 reacted to becca59's post in the thread Type 1'stars R Us with Winner Winner.
      Back from a Monday to Friday break in Berwick. Fabulously relaxed! Didn’t stint on enjoyable food (all cooked in caravan but based...
    • Marie 2
      Marie 2 replied to the thread Type 1'stars R Us.
      @SueJB @becca59 Same here, all sorts of aggravations this past year. Muscle spasm, torn muscle, twice pinched nerve and it was hard to...
    • Marie 2
      Marie 2 reacted to becca59's post in the thread Type 1'stars R Us with Like Like.
      I sympathise @SueJB I have struggled this last year. My problems have been high sugars very slow to fall. I’m trying not to worry about...
    • Marie 2
      Marie 2 reacted to SueJB's post in the thread Type 1'stars R Us with Hug Hug.
      My BG is awful and after so long having T1, I'm still surprised. Only 59% in range AND I'm putting on weight without eating...
    • Marie 2
      Marie 2 reacted to becca59's post in the thread Type 1'stars R Us with Like Like.
      @SueJB we are off to Berwick the week after next. Love the area. We stay on the Haven Site, so lots of nice walks on the coast.
    • Marie 2
      Marie 2 reacted to SueJB's post in the thread Type 1'stars R Us with Like Like.
      Morning all, hope everyone's TIR is spot on now it's cooler. I came back recently from a holiday in Berwick upon Tweed and Lindisfarne...
    • Marie 2
      I find my blood sugars go high when it’d warm or clammy. I’vt had the odd low on a hit day as well
    • Marie 2
      7.5% (58mmol/mol) when my Dr saw this he sent me a message all about what to do to bring it down, when I read it it kept referring to...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top