Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

Freema

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
5.8 again this morning and (amazingly) 5.8 after one hour, and again when testing at almost two hours! This muesli I'm concocting for breakfasts is surely a winner!
Recipe
Oats. Chia seeds. Flax seeds. Pumpkin and Sunflower seeds. Minute amount of raisins, dried cranberries, and Rye flakes. I now allow myself three tablespoonfuls, and then add about 7 Raspberries and five Blueberries and pour Almond milk over. Tasty ... Filling and definitely suiting me!

this look relly healthy I may copy your recipe...

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
5.8 again this morning and (amazingly) 5.8 after one hour, and again when testing at almost two hours! This muesli I'm concocting for breakfasts is surely a winner!
Recipe
Oats. Chia seeds. Flax seeds. Pumpkin and Sunflower seeds. Minute amount of raisins, dried cranberries, and Rye flakes. I now allow myself three tablespoonfuls, and then add about 7 Raspberries and five Blueberries and pour Almond milk over. Tasty ... Filling and definitely suiting me!
Will you also share on thread looking for breakfast ideas. They will love this one. :)