What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Dishonesty lies and thieves and online Bullies!!!
Good morning everyone
Raining here has usual, late again just tested my BG and it's 5.8 at 10.55 am
Hope weather better elsewhere! K
@And wellcome Allenmax to the forum
@Glenmac hopefully your husband is recovering everyday a little better,take care of yourself. Best Wishes ! K

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Dishonesty lies and thieves and online Bullies!!!
Ps thanks for all your good wishes re balloon flight, it was glorious. Not at all scary @karen8967 athough I thought it might be. It was so peaceful and serene floating above the countryside and I felt very safe, it was almost surreal.

Had a glass of champagne at the end - well, the alternative was orange juice which I obviously couldn’t have because of the carbs, v happy!
@DJC3 Wow fabulous birthday gift! Envious K

geefull

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
good morning all :)

4.4 today

creaking a bit in a few places because I did some raking up and levelling of ground at mum's yesterday, good exercise but some of my muscles are out of the habit ;), chicken stuffed with black pudding for dinner today followed by the first bit of rhubarb from our garden with greek yoghurt :)
Wishing you all a good day

JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
Morning diabetes massive. 5.4 this morning which like my football team flatters to deceive, leaves you thinking if only while others go on to glory:inpain:
It's a pity your team couldn't repeat their success of 14 May 2017 the last match at White Hart Lane.

Which was a venue I remember traveling down to on several occasions in the distant past when James Peter Greaves was playing.