Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

bigjim19

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
a lot of food im supposed to eat yuk
last three days
creeping up
ive been off metformin for about three weeks and only testing first thing still fairly low carb but had a few more beers lately due to world cup ...i think ive got a bit complacent after the remission diagnosis

I’ve been off the metformin for over a year takes time and work to get steady figures my last yearly test I was up by 0.1 it took a few ups and downs to get there was up as high as 7.8 and as low as 5.2 on fasting figures it’s the fun of finding the things that spike you but remember we still have to enjoy days off and unwind

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Because last week I was having a good run of 5s and I suppose I thought I’d cracked it! Silly me.
@DJC3 Now look here young lady, what have I told you? Have you had some stress and a little disruption to your routine? Have you had a far more important result than a day or two of above trend fbgs? I won't tell you again:angelic:

Last edited:

DJC3

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
@DJC3 Now look hear young lady, what have I told you? Have you had some stress and a little disruption to your routine? Have you had a far more important result than a day or two of above trend fbgs? I won't tell you again:angelic:

Haha so easy to spot the obvious in other people’s lives, we never see it ourselves.
You’re right as usual, onwards and downwards eh?

Reactions: geefull
D

Deleted member 308541

oh thats cold, I didn´t even know it could get that cold in Australia at all.... how is winter down under in general where you live ?
I live in the sub tropic area 380 klms south of the Tropic of Capricorn, and in winter it's mostly warm sunny days with a top today of 22° C, but the temp can drop down to what this mornings low was.

The southern states get snow and frosts and other wintery delights.

Reactions: DJC3

Freema

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I live in the sub tropic area 380 klms south of the Tropic of Capricorn, and in winter it's mostly warm sunny days with a top today of 22° C, but the temp can drop down to what this mornings low was.

The southern states get snow and frosts and other wintery delights.
oh how little one knows after all;):) thanks for informing...

Last edited: