What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

HarryBeau

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Morning...checked the garden to see if the summer house is still in situ...it is...good news after the weather last night...one or two pots blown down...chairs scattered around the garden...apart from that all seems well...the sun is here...must get out walking while it lasts...woke to a 5.8

alf_Josiah

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
People that point out my spelling mistakes
Good Morening Ladies and Gentlemen and all who weigh enough to go out in the strong winds, the rest of you enjoy your Mary Poppins experience.

Today my blood sugars were all over the kitchen worktop and floor, I must be more careful in future. Finally got a reading of 6.9.

Well today folks I have an idea of what lies planned for me's, but how it works out is a mystery, I will be expected to be polite and sociable please send help I might need it. Hmmm no might about it.

HarryBeau

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Morning...went to bed shattered last night...seemed to take forever to get to sleep...then wide awake at 05:30...dam...off to make good use of the time...making some bran bread muffins for the freezer...approximately 9gs carb each....and not too challenging a recipe this time of the day...woke to a 5.4