What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

SueJB

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
cold weather
Good to hear from you again. Hope the back recovers and bulbs can be planted. Gravel drives need no cleaning - occasional raking and weeding/spraying. I did spread a tonne around last year just because I could. I think you may like my BG more than I. Like our leaderette I ignore the sherpas and only listen to the voices in my head:angelic:
No gravel, no chemicals, no voices, no planting despite having bought a new gadget!!

Reactions: HarryBeau

Debandez

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
5.5 today. Thought it would be higher as I had a late tea last night due to birthday presie delivery run. Its our grandaughters 2nd birthday today. The cake from Sunday's party was waving at me and letting off it's perfumes right under my nose. I rose above the temptation and left empty handed. (Truth be known I forgot to take some! Just as well to be honest).

Trying to work through my long list of jobs today. As my old teachers used to write on my reports 'could do better'. That said ive chipped a few things off. Always maniana. That's another thing they wrote on my reports! I was very good however at one thing.....procrastinating;)

SaskiaKC

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
5.8 Tuesday morning. Medicare gave me more free test strips yesterday! Now I can test again.

My appointment for my A1C has been postponed again, now it is scheduled for 2 weeks from today (Nov. 6th). In a way I'm glad, 2 more weeks to eat to my meter. Hopefully. :)

bambee3

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Avocado, Olives, Prunes,
Morning everybody, fasting level this morning was 4.8. Lowest in just over a week. My Lichen planes has been playing up and is just starting to settle down so hopefully my levels will.
Have a great day everybody were ever you are.