2018/19 Football Season

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Incorrect we got over 10k for our home game against MK Prawns

I was misguided in my information, interesting!
I wonder if they included all the matches, not just the southern ones!

We may beat that next Saturday, cos Bury have already sold their two thousand allocation! (We wait and see)

Passing the udders as we travel cross Pennines to sincil bank for tomorrow's top clash! Another 9000 crowd expected and 1700 (ish) Rovers fans will be there!

Good luck to all our teams tomorrow (if playing!)

Patrick66

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
People. Noise. Swearing. Many foods.
Well...since we have been relegated..and we have a new owner with a dubious past..

I don’t know what to think anymore lol.

Here’s to next season I guess..might be interesting...again!

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Well...since we have been relegated..and we have a new owner with a dubious past..

I don’t know what to think anymore lol.

Here’s to next season I guess..might be interesting...again!

Hopefully you'll have a good season next season :)

Reactions: Cumberland

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
And Norwich get promoted to the Premiership. @jay hay-char the first of the newbies for you to play next season. It also looks like you'll have Sheffield Utd cos Leeds look like they've bottled it again. Still you might get them if they win the play off's. Its getting interesting now as to whether Cardiff or Brighton go with us and Fulham in to the Championship. Going to the wire is that one I reckon.

jay hay-char

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
1-1. Threw it away at the last minute. Classic Saints. Shane Long scored after six seconds, which is a Prem record, apparently. 37 points now, 6 above the drop zone and three to play, eeeeeeek.....

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Monday, Lincoln won the league and I was there trying not to get trampled on!
The pitch celebrations were brilliant, and both sets of supporters were a credit to both clubs, well done the Imps!
The result was really of no consequences.
I think our destiny are the playoffs.
Another two weeks (at least) of footie and my holidays seem so much further away!

But, if you would have said at Christmas, that we were going to be in the playoffs, I would have been made up!

Big derby Saturday v Bury, could be a big crowd!

Onwards and upwards!

Best to all our teams!

Patrick66

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
People. Noise. Swearing. Many foods.
Well now the players are refusing to play the last two games of the season unless they are paid!.

As we haven’t officially been taken over the new bloke can’t pay them and the old owner won’t pay them!.

Bolton are an utter shambles!

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
And I was right we did get battered. 5-0 :( Now we have Minus 50 GD. 2 games to some Man Utd and Southampton so another 3-0 at Man Utd and probably 2-0 at Saints. will make it minus 55. That would be a record I think.