diabetes.co.uk BMI calculator

cugila

Master
Dislikes
People who are touchy.......feign indignation at the slightest thing. Hypocrites, bullies and cowards.
Hi Spiral.

I have checked out both the Imperial and Metric sides. They are both working fine, must be something to do with your PC ? I had it happen some time ago and it just cleared itself when I reset the PC ?

dot

I've just tried this out and am amazed to find that a I fall in the normal bracket - just! I think I am bit on the podgy side at the moment - 5'6 and about 11 stone. I would be much happier if I could lose a stone.

Sid Bonkers

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Customer helplines that use recorded menus that promise to put me through to the right person but never do - and being ill. Oh, and did I mention customer helplines :)
It worked for me unfortunately
wallbang.gif
:lol:

Spiral

I got what I needed from the NHS Direct BMI calculator. Sooooooooo far to go :( although I have lost 25% of the weight that needs to go.

edwin

Dislikes
Getting older
It works ok with me, and I am in the normal range...........as long as I put my hight as 9ft 11in LOL

graham64

Dislikes
Ironing, cooking, shopping. Pessimists, people with sense of humour bypass. Speed cameras Traffic wardens, Nanny state and Hypocrites
Hi Spiral,
Just a thought you've not been using the reset button instead of the calculate.

Graham BMI 20.91 :D

Spiral

graham64 said:
Hi Spiral,
Just a thought you've not been using the reset button instead of the calculate.

Graham BMI 20.91 :D

No, I haven't, although I tried it when I couldn't get it to make a response with the correct button. It cleared the boxes, so that part worked :roll:

The NHS calculator worked wonderfully :D

arjster

Type of diabetes
Family member
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
Sundays!
i don't see an imperial/metric side - i just see a new bmi calculator i didn't see last time! :shock:

cugila

Master
Dislikes
People who are touchy.......feign indignation at the slightest thing. Hypocrites, bullies and cowards.
Hi arjster.

Yup.... :? Somebody has changed it, as usual we are the last to know. :(

You can now only enter height in feet/inches and weight in Imperial pounds, whatever happened to stones ? /Metric. Confusing.

You must enter details using the slider otherwise it doesn't work properly.

edwin

Dislikes
Getting older
Hey they have also set a maximum height of 7 foot so now I have no chance of entering my 17 stone (238 lbs) and lying about my height to get into the normal range :lol: