‘Stop Eating After 7pm’ Challenge

LivingLightly

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Since the New Year and Twelth Night festivities, evening socials here have been few and far between and have not involved food, thankfully.

I met the 19.00 deadline comfortably this evening and still feel pleasantly full now it's almost bedtime.

Reactions: MissMuffett

MissMuffett

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Sorry peeps I’ve been very remiss in posting :rolleyes:

I’ve met the deadline of 7pm and last night by the skin of my teeth 6:57!

Well done everyone :cool:

Reactions: LivingLightly

filly

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Spicy food which is too hot. Nasty people who have no idea on your life journey but feel the need to comment and be cruel.

LivingLightly

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
We polished off a leisurely supper well before 19.00 this evening and I'm still feeling pleasantly full at bedtime. Too busy to make snacks.

filly

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Spicy food which is too hot. Nasty people who have no idea on your life journey but feel the need to comment and be cruel.
5pm today

LivingLightly

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Polished off our supper well before the 19.00 deadline this evening and I'm still feeling pleasantly full.

Having one's last meal of the day no later than, say, 18.00-19.00 and not making snacks afterwards is right for us. Not only do we sleep better, but it's worked wonders for my post breakfast BG readings the following morning.

May Mic

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
7:30 today. For me the important part is not eating again until breakfast. Thise night time nibbles really tripped me up in the past.

MissMuffett

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Finished at 1pm! My daughter’s birthday and we had a picnic of chicken rolls (not low carb) and chocolate cake. And hour late I felt extremely ill and wanted to lie down. I checked my BG and it was 13.2. Serves me bloomin well right. I still feel a bit dodgy so not eating again today and drinking lots of water.

filly

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes

Chrisjr72

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
6.30 then fast for 14 hours
IMO 16-8, 18-6, 20-4 is just too much. The idea is that you can do it without even noticing. If you are struggling then try 14-10.

LivingLightly

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I'm hanging in there, meeting the 19.00 deadline and still feeling pleasantly full at almost bedtime.

filly

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes