2015/16 Football Season

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
You didnt like it then down in the Riviera ? i think you would have done had the weather been better.

Oh yeah! Mate!
It was snowing at seven o'clock last night.
There was really bad hail storms causing traffic accidents and problems on the motorway.
The next couple of days, there's supposed to be another storm coming through down there.
When are we going to get some decent spell of warm weather this year?

I know the cricket season starts today, but where's spring?

Reactions: 2 people

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Yeah, but fair play to Spurs they deserved the win.

Yes they did and it was a game, that whoever scored first would go and win, I think a couple of forced injuries changed United's shape and spurs made the most of.
I still think that utd haven't blown the chance of European league football next season yet! But they will have to rely on the other man's to blow it!
Arsenal, drew yesterday in a great game, can see them staying in the top four but it must be very frustrating for their fans, to see the best chance of upsetting the other top clubs and really fail miserably, especially, where they were at Christmas.
Think the Geordie are going down as well as villa, they just can't win enough for me.
I think Sunderland may just escape with Norwich going down.
Who's coming up?

Well, Boro, Burnley, and Derby through playoffs!

Isn't Neil Warnock doing a great job at Rotherham?

Reactions: 5 people

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
Just to catch up, well done to those that won, commiserations to those that didn't!

Rovers won in a very tight game down at Torquay 1-0.
It keeps us in the playoff picture.
We have to keep on winning, but next week we can do some real damage if we win to one of our rivals, unfortunately, we are at home in a big derby game against Wrexham, who we haven't beat in two other games. So everything crossed. Would rather play away!! Our home from is not the best!

The English Riviera was like Siberia yesterday! Snow, hail, rain, sleet, drizzle, windy and cold. And a bit of sunshine, good job I took my thermals with me.
At one point, I thought Carlisle were playing in yellow! Ha!
Were they that bad lol

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Arrogant and ignorant people.
Oh yeah! Mate!
It was snowing at seven o'clock last night.
There was really bad hail storms causing traffic accidents and problems on the motorway.
The next couple of days, there's supposed to be another storm coming through down there.
When are we going to get some decent spell of warm weather this year?

I know the cricket season starts today, but where's spring?

Blimey that sounds scary stuff.
I know what you mean there we need some nice weather now it was frosty here this morning and then it came misty before the sun came through

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Blimey that sounds scary stuff.
I know what you mean there we need some nice weather now it was frosty here this morning and then it came misty before the sun came through

It was sunny today in Wirral, but the wind was cold!

Oh yeah, my youth team lost today. Not good!

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Thought you meant Carlisle playing in yellow and that they were as bad as us

Pity the weather was bad long way to go for pants weathet

Long way, especially in bad weather and bad traffic!

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Arrogant and ignorant people.
Leeds and Middlesbrough both won in the championship. That puts Leeds 14 points ahead of the relegation zone with 15 points to play for. I reckon Zand can take sheer delight and in knowing they are yet again playing another season in the Championship
Boro Continue the battle to stay in the top 2 automatic promotion places. Brighton won on Monday night and keep the pressure firmly on Boro and Burnley. I think 2 of those 3 are going up. Hull and Derby are 10 behind.

Barnsley won in League 1 to keep the onslaught for a play off place going especially as the Gills lost.

Luton beat Daggy i reckon thats Daggy off down to join sir Noshers team unless of course Noshers Tranmere get promoted i hope they do :)

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Leeds and Middlesbrough both won in the championship. That puts Leeds 14 points ahead of the relegation zone with 15 points to play for. I reckon Zand can take sheer delight and in knowing they are yet again playing another season in the Championship
Boro Continue the battle to stay in the top 2 automatic promotion places. Brighton won on Monday night and keep the pressure firmly on Boro and Burnley. I think 2 of those 3 are going up. Hull and Derby are 10 behind.

Barnsley won in League 1 to keep the onslaught for a play off place going especially as the Gills lost.

Luton beat Daggy i reckon thats Daggy off down to join sir Noshers team unless of course Noshers Tranmere get promoted i hope they do :)
I do hope you're right mate, but results last night did us little favours.
Still in there fighting, you never know!

maisiepug

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
idiots who think they know everything but they really know nothing
Well the result at West Ham would have upset lots of you, but for me a perfect night. Hereford won 5-1 to go 7 points clear, United won and Athletico Madrid beat Barcelona shame about the other result but hey ho can't have everything.