2021/22 season

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
No, not a good start at all, although hubby and son thought Arsenal would lose so they weren't wrong!
Don't know where to start. £50 million for a defender who doesn't know where to be? :banghead:
The first 10 minutes were OK :hilarious:
Saka and Smith Rowe were good.
...and I managed to walk 15,000 steps. It's good to be back, but only because I don't have anyone more vulnerable than me at home, not sure I would be happy going if I did. It felt a bit odd being so close to so many people, and no masks in sight.

It doesn't look good when the main men are not playing.
And you are going into a derby, where the other team has momentum.
And of course, they wanted it more.

How many steps? eh! And all that fresh air near Heathrow and the M25?????

Take it easy.
Save your strength for the next outing!

Reactions: zand

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Home to Preston for our lads tonight. Hopefully but that 5-1 battering behind us.

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
It doesn't matter how you win its 3 points to us. Preston scored for us. That will do nicely. :singing::singing::cool::DOn to a Yorkshire Derby Away to Sheffield Utd on Saturday. We beat their neighbours in the cup the other week so hopefully do the same to Utd.

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Anyway after another nil nil on Tuesday we play one of our friendly clubs off the pitch, but on the pitch, there are usually casualties. Newport County.

When we won at Wembley to get promoted. The staff and players were so gracious in defeat and we all shared drinks and food. They were generous when asked for momentos. We enjoyed a laugh, when the players had gone and made good friends in football that day.
One hell of a day that.

Still no striker in so there won't be many goals. Let's see if we can keep our unbeaten run going this season.

Reactions: zand and Johnboy412

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Another weekend of footy ahead. We take on Sheff Utd in a big Yorky derby. Sure would be nice to beat them. Watch this space. Good luck to our teams playing this weekend. Hope they win. Stay safe everyone.

Reactions: zand and Lamont D

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Oh yes that will do nicely. We WOOONNNN 1-2. Fist to score then they equalised in 2nd min of stoppage and we scored the winner on 4th min of stoppage. :singing::singing::singing::D Shot up to 10th in Table.
Next game is the big one Home to Everton in the cup on Tuesday night. If we win that it would boost the lads confidence lots. That's followed by another Home again next Saturday. 2 treats for the fans.

Reactions: Lamont D

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Oh yes that will do nicely. We WOOONNNN 1-2. Fist to score then they equalised in 2nd min of stoppage and we scored the winner on 4th min of stoppage. :singing::singing::singing::D Shot up to 10th in Table.
Next game is the big one Home to Everton in the cup on Tuesday night. If we win that it would boost the lads confidence lots. That's followed by another Home again next Saturday. 2 treats for the fans.
Well Leeds drew 2-2 with Everton today, OK I s'pose, let's hope you guys do better.

Meanwhile FGR beat Crawley 6-3 Woohoo!

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Well Leeds drew 2-2 with Everton today, OK I s'pose, let's hope you guys do better.

Meanwhile FGR beat Crawley 6-3 Woohoo!

And early runners at the top.
We were not that good today and were toothless up front.
We need some quality in.

Reactions: Johnboy412 and zand

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Here we go the big game kicks off tonight. We will need to be on top form to beat Rafa's mob. Mind you in cup games most big teams tend not to field a usual squad. We shall see.

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Good luck against the blue noses mate!

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Oh dear we lost. Still we did well. They scored first and we equalised but eventually they got the winner and we couldn't get an equaliser. Next game is Home to Reading on Saturday.

Reactions: Lamont D and zand