2021/22 season

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Another good result for England last night. I thought they were gunna make it 6 out of 6.

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Another football weekend ahead and our lads travel to the Potteries to take on Stoke. Its a 6 pointer as both teams are joint 10 points in table. Lets hope after the break we are still on form. Good luck to all those playing this weekend. Hoper your team wins.

Reactions: zand

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Oh dear we lost. Went and scored for them other wise it would have been a draw. Oh well slipped to 8th so not too bad

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
A trip to the seaside(Blackpool) for our lads on Tuesday. Hopefully beat the buggers lol

Last edited:

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Finally! Arsenal score a goal woohoo lol. So 1-0 to Arsenal and 1-0 to FGR.

It would be nice for Leeds to win 1-0 tomorrow to complete the set :hilarious:

Reactions: Johnboy412

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
We lost 1-0 to Rochdale.
Once again really awful!
Gonna be a long season, especially with how our performance levels have been so far!

Pizza cup, midweek. Oh joy!

Reactions: zand and Johnboy412

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
We've got dirty Leeds u21s tonight in the pizza cup.
If they play like the first team, we will get smashed.

Not really bothered! Even though we lost in the final last year.

Reactions: zand and Johnboy412

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Well I'm flabbergasted we actually won. Blasted them off the pitch 0-3. Now we are in 4th with 3 teams below us playing tomorrow night. I'm very happy with that. :singing::singing::singing::D Home to Notts Florist on Saturday. Considering they are floundering at the bottom we ought to blast them off the pitch too. Watch this space :D:D

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
We've got dirty Leeds u21s tonight in the pizza cup.
If they play like the first team, we will get smashed.

Not really bothered! Even though we lost in the final last year.

Well done you blasted them off the pitch 4-1. WTG Tranmere. :singing::singing::singing:

Reactions: Lamont D

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
I didn't watch it mate, but it may sound good but really, dirty Leeds put out a very young team. And it showed that we can score goals.
The performance was better but it wasn't a contest.
Let's see Saturday!!!!

Reactions: Johnboy412

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Championship side Derby County are set to go into administration amid their continued financial problems.

The club, which is up for sale, said despite negotiations with a number of "credible parties", identifying a buyer was unlikely in the short term.

The English Football League confirmed they would face a 12-point deduction.

What a blow. My heart goes out them.

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Home to Notts Florist for our lads this aft. Results on Weds pushed us down to 6th so a win would be great and even better would be the teams around us all losing cos then we'd jump to 2nd. Ok so I can dream lol. Watch this space.
Good luck to all teams playing today.

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Oh dear we lost 0-2 :( Slipped to 7th. Next game Away to the Swans. Better luck in that game.

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
In what was our best performance of the season, we won 2-0!
In a much changed team from our last league game and the win on Tuesday. In a different shape and formation, the tactics and the balance, was totally different to how we have performed so far this season. A sending off for both teams in the first half opened the game up. But before that, we scored from our first penalty of the season. We doubled our lead with the first goal at home in open play soon after half time.
We seen out the game and took the three points. A really positive performance, let's see if we can continue as we play FGR away, who are on fire again and top. @zand.

Good memories at the New Lawn. Just don't eat the vegan offerings. They are gross!

Woo hoo for the first time this season!

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Well Burnley 0 Arsenal 1.

Finally I see a win...Ramsdale was a breath of fresh air in goal.

Unfortunately Burnley FC have stopped bothering to take bottle tops away. I was hit by 2, one of which winded me and has left a red mark on my side. The stewards might as well not have been there.

The mask came in handy when some idiot gooners lit flares. It stopped about 90% of the smoke getting to my lungs. So presumably it stops 90% of the virus getting through too.

A bit fed up with so called fans who just go to drink and cause trouble.

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Championship side Derby County are set to go into administration amid their continued financial problems.

The club, which is up for sale, said despite negotiations with a number of "credible parties", identifying a buyer was unlikely in the short term.

The English Football League confirmed they would face a 12-point deduction.

What a blow. My heart goes out them.

It is a scenario that many clubs have gone through, when a club overextends it's debt and the owners can't sell. This will happen again!