2021/22 season

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Well Burnley 0 Arsenal 1.

Finally I see a win...Ramsdale was a breath of fresh air in goal.

Unfortunately Burnley FC have stopped bothering to take bottle tops away. I was hit by 2, one of which winded me and has left a red mark on my side. The stewards might as well not have been there.

The mask came in handy when some idiot gooners lit flares. It stopped about 90% of the smoke getting to my lungs. So presumably it stops 90% of the virus getting through too.

A bit fed up with so called fans who just go to drink and cause trouble.

And some don't even watch the game!
All clubs have their idiots!

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Tottenham’s record goalscorer and England legend Jimmy Greaves has died at the age of 81, the club has announced.

A sad day in the world of Football. He was a great man and will always be remembered. RIP Jimmy :(

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
R.I.P. Greavsie.

I met him twice, once when they were doing a piece at Prenton Park for their midday show on a Saturday, called imaginatively Saint and Greavsie.
The second time was outside White Hart stadium, when we got smashed in the cup.

Reactions: zand and Johnboy412

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Well well well what can one say. England Women wiped the floor with Luxembourg 10-0 Yes you read that right Ten Nil. Its a long time since any team scored 10. Looking through the Archives I see We(Huddersfield Town) thrashed Heckmonwike 11-0 in the preliminary round of the FA Cup in 1909.
On 8 September 1909 he then joined Huddersfield Town making his debut three days later in a 0-0 Midland League draw at Rotherham Town. The following Saturday he returned to his old stomping ground at Beck Lane where Town had been drawn against Heckmondwike in the FA Cup preliminary round. Ernest was to score twice as Huddersfield thrashed ‘the Wikers’ 11-0 in what remains their record score in the competition to this date.

ooh to be a Terrier :singing::singing::D:D

Reactions: zand

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
A trip to South Wales (Swansea) for our lads tomorrow. Hopefully bring 3 points back up. Good luck to all those playing this weekend. If you are going to a game stay safe out there.

Reactions: zand and Lamont D

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
We are in the middle of nowhere against FGR at the New Lawn.

Good rivalry against this lot and I've enjoyed my trips to Nailsworth. Good job we now have Sat nav, but have experienced disruptions because of signal loss going through all that greenery.

Hope everyone has a good weekend.

Reactions: Johnboy412 and zand

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
We are in the middle of nowhere against FGR at the New Lawn.

Good rivalry against this lot and I've enjoyed my trips to Nailsworth. Good job we now have Sat nav, but have experienced disruptions because of signal loss going through all that greenery.

Hope everyone has a good weekend.
:hilarious:
It's not the middle of nowhere lol. Sat nav just sent you the leafy route. :hilarious:

Reactions: Johnboy412

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
If you had our Sat nav, the adventurous experiences we encountered, it wouldn't have been as exciting or humorous.
And take it from a city dweller, I didn't know until I was ten what grass was and trees were only for dogs as nature's toilets.
:hilarious:
It's not the middle of nowhere lol. Sat nav just sent you the leafy route. :hilarious:

Enjoy the autumn colours and three ton of leaves in your very posh garden.

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
If you had our Sat nav, the adventurous experiences we encountered, it wouldn't have been as exciting or humorous.
And take it from a city dweller, I didn't know until I was ten what grass was and trees were only for dogs as nature's toilets.

Enjoy the autumn colours and three ton of leaves in your very posh garden.
Lol

Edit: That chip shop at the bottom of the hill (Walkers) isn't as good as it was.

Last edited:

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Lol

Edit: That chip shop at the bottom of the hill (Walkers) isn't as good as it was.

It's either that or the cowpat they flog at the ground!

You should go and advise them about using beef dripping for frying chips!

Reactions: Johnboy412 and zand

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
0-0 but an entertaining match. Shame we dropped 2 home points but a draw was a fair result.

Meanwhile Leeds lost 1-2 to West Ham :arghh:

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
0-0 but an entertaining match. Shame we dropped 2 home points but a draw was a fair result.

Meanwhile Leeds lost 1-2 to West Ham :arghh:

Yeah, a good point for us.
We have now not scored in our first five away games. This is a club record.:bigtears:

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Oh dear we lost again :( That's twice we've lost to lower clubs :mad:. Dropped to 7th place. Home to Blackburn on Tuesday night.