A Hello and Goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.

claymic

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dont worry I had to wait years and years too. It will happen. Just take care od yourself :)

Reactions: 2 people

Pipp

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Aw, black cats are my favourite! I'd love a cat but can't own one until I have a place of my own.

Lucky black cats eh?

I do think they are cute. Allergic to them so can't have them in the house. Make sure I look after the feral cats around here though. Get the animal rescue centre to neuter them and return them here where they belong, and make sure there is always food water and shelter for them. That way they are not shortening their lives by overbreeding, but can be safe and well and live in harmony with us.

Ooops almost forgot to ask, how you feeling today @Alexander13?

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
001 pebbles and Sonny.jpg Hi, this is pebbles and sonny, who is the big one at the front and who tried to muscle in and make pebbles, ( all squashed up at the back), get up and leave, but she stayed put :cat:and so they just slept together quite happily on the sofa, bless <3 . photo taken just over 2 years ago now, i hope you like it.:)

Reactions: 5 people

Alexander13

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Lucky black cats eh?

I do think they are cute. Allergic to them so can't have them in the house. Make sure I look after the feral cats around here though. Get the animal rescue centre to neuter them and return them here where they belong, and make sure there is always food water and shelter for them. That way they are not shortening their lives by overbreeding, but can be safe and well and live in harmony with us.

Ooops almost forgot to ask, how you feeling today @Alexander13?
I find them absolutely adorable, always been precious to me beyond words. With the little money I receive, I've always donated to cat charities. My biggest donation was £250 to save a cat called 'Justin the Fire survivor.' I do feel proud knowing that little cat is safe and well throughout it's horrible experience as a kitten.

Reactions: 9 people

Alexander13

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
View attachment 6443 Hi, this is pebbles and sonny, who is the big one at the front and who tried to muscle in and make pebbles, ( all squashed up at the back), get up and leave, but she stayed put :cat:and so they just slept together quite happily on the sofa, bless <3 . photo taken just over 2 years ago now, i hope you like it.:)
Precious Pebbbles and super Sonny. I love that picture of them, Robin.

Pipp

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I find them absolutely adorable, always been precious to me beyond words. With the little money I receive, I've always donated to cat charities. My biggest donation was £250 to save a cat called 'Justin the Fire survivor.' I do feel proud knowing that little cat is safe and well throughout it's horrible experience as a kitten.

That was a heck of a lot of money. What happened to him? Did he need a lot of expensive treatment? Did he need to be rehomed?
There I go again. Nosey!

Pipp

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hey, new avatar pic too. That you? Happier look than pic other day.

Pipp

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
That's me, Pip. A slightly older picture, before my T1 diagnosis by a few months.

Well, I wouldn't dare put a pic of me on here. Scare all the punters.
I am morph, coz I am changing.

Pipp

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Justin, unfortunately, was set alight by wicked brutes and was in a terrible condition. To learn more about this little one, here is his page. https://www.facebook.com/justinfiresurvivor

Just had a quick look. He did look in a sorry state, and I deplore the actions of anyone who could do such a thing. He does look as though he is thriving now though. Thankfully there were more good than bad people about to help him out.

Pipp

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Good to talk with you @Alexander13.
I was awake because had a headache, but ready to sleep now, so bid you goodnight.
Be well.
Pipp

poshtotty

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Unusually, I am awake after only an hour or so's sleep as the storm has arrived and I can hear it outside my window. I'm using this wakeful time to reply to some work emails, so I'm here Alex if you want to chat.

Sleep well @Pipp and I hope your headache has gone by the morning

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Precious Pebbbles and super Sonny. I love that picture of them, Robin.

IS THAT YOU NEW ROFILE PIC ?T'S A CRACKERJACK PHOTO. :D

I HAVE BEEN A BIG ANIMAL LOVER ALL MY LIFE, SONNY CAME INTO MY LIFE FROM THE CATS PROTECTION LEAGUE ,HE WAS WONDERFUL CAT, THE BOSS AND SUCH A CHARACTER, BUT THAT'S WHERE I WILL HAVE TO LEAVE IT ALEXANDER.

I CAN SEE BY THE SUPPRTIVE REPONSES YOU HAVE RECEIVED FROM THE LOVELY MEMBERS ON HERE, THAT YOU, AND WE, HAVE FOUND AND MADE SOME WONDEFUL FRIENDSHIPS :happy: TAKE GOOD CARE X

Pipp

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Sleep well, Pip. I hope you have a good Sunday, tomorrow.

Thank you, @Alexander13.

I had a long lie in when I heard the rain and wind, as bed seemed the best place to be. I do feel a bit better, think I have a bit of a cold, so will be as lazy as I can get away with.

Hope you have a good day today too.

Pollylocks

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Not many.
.....hi Alexander, hope your Sunday's been okay....I love cats too but can't keep them now as I moved to a flat, so my daughter has Harry now, a big ginger moggie, he loves it there, so many parks and so many trees...

sanguine

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Intolerance, career politicians, reality TV and so-called celebrity culture, mobile phones in the quiet carriage.
Hi Alexander (good name, same as my Dad).

This is Woody, not one of ours exactly but he considers us and our neighbours houses as one home!

P1020239.JPG

Reactions: 3 people
Status
Not open for further replies.