Bernstein

Status
Not open for further replies.

graham64

Dislikes
Ironing, cooking, shopping. Pessimists, people with sense of humour bypass. Speed cameras Traffic wardens, Nanny state and Hypocrites
Up till now I have respected the right of non low carbers to have their own forum, but enough is enough. This thread was started purely to provoke a response from low carbers rather than discuss alternative dietary regimes. So instead of decrying other diets lets see see some positive indicators that would be helpful to the newly diagnosed, up to now all I have seen is derogatory comments about low carb diets.

You have your own forum so use it responsibly to promote your own ideas on ways to reduce high Bg levels, up to now I have seen nothing in the way of alternatives to low carb.

This sort of comment from TheTartanPimpernel does nothing to help

On the other hand there were some brown nosed fanatics:

" I truly believe, if there is any justice in this world Richard Bernstein should be awarded the Nobel prize."

A quote that says something about how to count the brain cells in negative numbers.

Nor does this comment from Pheonix someone whom I credited with a bit more intelligence.

I agree with Tartan Pimpernal,

mullaneder

Dislikes
bullies, bad drivers ,recession,
with respect graham this kind of post is not helpful .yet again there is another little comment sneaked in promoting low carbs."i have seen nothing in the way of alternatives to low carbs"it is bad enough listening to low carbs being pushed at nearly every person that comes on the greetings forum without low carbs being promoted in the non low carb forum.how many times have we to put up with this .ye seem to be ignoring the many warnings from the moderators.if you read all of the posts you would see a few suggestions how you dont have to low carb.also you have to remember that this section is relatively new.also your little dig at phoenix is not very nice and getting personal as well.so please if you dont agree with what is being said in this forum put up a counter arguement in the non low carb forum.the moderators are there to police this site so nothing will be allowed to be posted that is bad advice.please could low carbers stop posting in this section of the forum. :roll:

kegstore

Dislikes
Unnecessary rudeness, and any PC
graham64 said:
Up till now I have respected the right of non low carbers to have their own forum, but enough is enough. This thread was started purely to provoke a response from low carbers rather than discuss alternative dietary regimes.
How magnanimous of you Graham. If you bother to read the OP it's a genuine question about Bernstein, and has no desire to discuss lowcarb at all. That particularly aspect was brought in at a later stage, I'm not sure by whom...

ally5555

Hi - I have sat back and just observed this forum for a while - this is supposed to be a non low carb thread yet the low carbers still post. I have been banned from the low carb forum - particularly annoying as on occ there is such rubbish on there and meal plans that are paricularly unhealthy.
I also agree some of the posts on the new frorum are the same.

There are some particualrly nasty comments about dietitians on the low carb thread at the mo - typical really. Often facts get twisted!

Administrator

Staff Member
Administrator
Type of diabetes
Family member
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Graham, Doc, Hana - Stay out of this forum. If you continue to infringe this, I will ban you. For crying out loud people.

Status
Not open for further replies.