• Start Date

donnellysdogs

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
People that can't listen to other people's opinions.
People that can't say sorry.
Good advice iHs... even better if you know the name of the head honcho, and put a 'private&confidential' on it...and copy it to an MP!!!! Or two, or three!!!

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

iHs

Actually I also thought of involving the local MP and GP lol. Emails can be ignored but letters by recorded delivery are usually acknowledged and something gets done

Reactions: 2 people

donnellysdogs

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
People that can't listen to other people's opinions.
People that can't say sorry.
Its a lot for a young 19 year old girl to do by herself, isn't?

I am a fighter for people, but I only got the strength and knowledge to do that after I worked for Trading Standards!!!

Its a lot for any young adult to take on, especially without parent support.

I so hope that a bright young employed girl with needs to start her adult life can indeed find help, and support from people that could help her....it's tough and she really could fo with some support...

D

Deleted member 83869

Its a lot for a young 19 year old girl to do by herself, isn't?

I am a fighter for people, but I only got the strength and knowledge to do that after I worked for Trading Standards!!!

Its a lot for any young adult to take on, especially without parent support.

I so hope that a bright young employed girl with needs to start her adult life can indeed find help, and support from people that could help her....it's tough and she really could fo with some support...

I will look into doing all of that then haha! Wish me luck ladies! I did send a email to my local MP months ago....I got a reply saying I was missing something in the email so included it and well never got a reply!x