Celibate for life....IS IT POSSIBLE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonniey

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Celibacy possible, but not fun....well I didn't have fun at all....missed out on all those girls

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Sorry to hear that.

But take heart.
It's well documented that guys with no money, no job, no car "alcohol dependant" & dodgy oral hygiene get girls fighting over them all the time on Jeremy Kyle..! :)

M

mist

It's well documented that guys with no money, no job, no car "alcohol dependant" & dodgy oral hygiene get girls fighting over them all the time on Jeremy Kyle..! :)

U Wot M8? :joyful:

tumblr_ljn8ynjJCl1qf6gtso1_500.jpg

Gezzabelle

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Hate to have to say it so bluntly Jonniey but after reading all your input here I think it is time you stopped whining about it and got yourself out there to meet people. Nothing is going to happen if you just stand watching from the side lines. Feint heart never won fair maiden as they say. Stop feeling so sorry for yourself and so defeatist and get out there...join some clubs...mingle and make friends. No one can do it for you and you don't seem to even try. Wallowing in self pity only serves to make you more miserable. There is a great big world out there...go grab yourself a slice and run with it....you may find it isn't as hard as you think and worth the effort :) I don't mean to be unkind but you are going nowhere with your mind set as it is now. You ask for input and there has been plenty made here but you still continue to be down on yourself. Time to pick yourself up...lift your chin and smile at those ladies...it's an easy way to start and costs nothing....and it is carb free so fill your boots on life :)

jonniey

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
No I just don't care anymore, I'll just live alone.....

jonniey

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Never had a woman, never will , forever never will.....same yesterday, Today, and tomorrow.

jonniey

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Congrats, to all the ugly unattractive guys getting all the girls and women, unfortunately it's not me.

Gezzabelle

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
It is hardly surprising you have never had a girl friend. Your attitude is a joke. Apathy and lack of effort on every front. All you want to do is wallow in self pity. Perhaps you need to seek professional help...you are clearly not behaving normally. I have no idea if it is depression or just lack of self esteem but all the words on this post have made no impression on you so it is pointless us trying.

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Congrats, to all the ugly unattractive guys getting all the girls and women, unfortunately it's not me.

There must be a bar somewhere in or near your town where you can pick up an asthetically challenged young man..?

Jamesuk9

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Desperate never worked for anyone... And never will. Trust me, after 2 failed marriages, the past decade being single has been the best years of my life, plenty of money, motorbikes, no one to answer too, wouldn't swap it for the world. Stay single, or live to regret it ;-)

Reactions: donnellysdogs

jonniey

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Iv never had self esteem since I was 4 and knew I was alive never had confidence either always felt life is more trouble than it's worth

jonniey

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Iv been single all my life, i was never happy but I don't expect to get a woman in my lifetime, people just bring other people down anyway.

jonniey

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I wish getting a woman was as easy as buying a beer, I drank about 10000 beers in my lifetime

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Iv never had self esteem since I was 4 and knew I was alive never had confidence either always felt life is more trouble than it's worth
You became self aware at the age of 4? That's pretty late in human development.. Please go on..?!

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I wish getting a woman was as easy as buying a beer, I drank about 10000 beers in my lifetime
Wow..! You may have been able to purchase that "car" you wanted....

jonniey

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Yes for sure......going to drink vodka and beer tomorrow and eat pizza....mmmm my day out

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Iv been single all my life, i was never happy but I don't expect to get a woman in my lifetime, people just bring other people down anyway.

Patrick Swayze did alright in the "short time" he had! ;)

Freema

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Oh the World is so selfish everybody is only thinking of themselves it is only me thinking of me me me and myself and I cheers and be happy

Reactions: donnellysdogs
Status
Not open for further replies.