1. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2021 »
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Guest, stay home, stay safe, save the NHS. Stay up to date with information about keeping yourself and people around you safe here and GOV.UK: Coronavirus (COVID-19). Think you have symptoms? NHS 111 service is available here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

Celibate for life....IS IT POSSIBLE?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by jonniey, Jan 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hornplayer

hornplayer · Well-Known Member

Go and see your GP.

2. Angelofthemarches

Angelofthemarches Type 2 · Well-Known Member

Maybe pizza and vodka not a great way to go for restoring your health? Try going to your doctor for advice.

• Like Like x 1
  3. jonniey

jonniey Type 1 · Well-Known Member

Doctor's don't help at all they just take your money!!!!!

4. hornplayer

What country are you in?

5. jonniey

If you have type 1 diabetes you don't have health!!!!! And HEALTHY people complain when they didn't eat for the day or have a cold or a headache or high blood pressure....they freaking have beta cells and thats so great yet they take it for granted!!!!!

6. jonniey

7. hornplayer

I don't think any of us have experience of that country though it certainly does explain some of your attitudes. Maybe you should try and find someone to talk to a bit closer to home.

• Like Like x 1
  8. samantha13

samantha13 · Well-Known Member

What's the point in this post if you've already made up your mind?

• Like Like x 1
  9. jonniey

I just wish I could understand why I could NEVER get woman and still can't get.....alot of ugly fat guys get them, is it money or what is it? A sexless life ain't fun at all.

10. hornplayer

It's your attitude.

• Like Like x 1
  11. samantha13

samantha13 · Well-Known Member

For most women it's nothing to do with looks or money. It's about a guy being fun kind caring and willing to go the extra mile for you. There lies your problem. But you've heard this already many times throughout this post so I suspect I've just wasted both our time

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. jonniey

Woman are just not understandable to me.....God should have given me a manual at least maths and rocket science is logic. woman are just making my life miserable as I want them so badly but could NEVER get them.

13. donnellysdogs

donnellysdogs Type 1 · Master

Your attitude to life and everything on every post you write.,.. well its getting to the point of boring just to hear constant whining of everything...

Like said... you dont appear to be a thoughtful, mindful male that displays a passion for anything at all except your misery.. you need to show kindness, a smile, laughter, fun and conversational skills and interest in other people before yourself...

Improve your attitude and the whole world is different..

14. debrasue

debrasue · Guest

I suspect the OP is having a laugh at everyone's expense... Just seeing how many people he can wind up by constantly repeating the same thing and ignoring all the well-meaning, kind and supportive comments he's receiving.

Happy birthday, @jonniey - I hope you're having fun.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. jonniey

'fun' yeah I wish.... life is just PAIN

16. jonniey

Iv seen a shorter Skinner guy than me kiss a pretty woman Infront of me in a bottle store, I couldn't believe my eyes. I was just wondering what she saw in him....I am just CURSED

17. jonniey

Woman are the best, but I'll probably just be alone till I die, well it really looks that way for me.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. jonniey

I can eat anything I want without getting fat. Just this stupid disease that stops me. If I was healthy I'd have to eat a carbohydrate diet to maintain my weight. I'm CURSED to have this stupid disease!!!!! I could eat 10 pizza's a day without getting fat. I'm close to looking like a skeleton especially after getting diabetes

19. Jamesuk9

Jamesuk9 Prediabetes · Well-Known Member

@jonniey you're completely missing the point here. It matters not one bit what someone looks like, what ailments they have or how much money they have. Consider this, why do you think all the funny guys get all the stunners?... If you can make a girl laugh and keep her laughing, you're well in. That's my experience after a lifetime of relationships anyway. You're too shallow, think outside the box becuase your stereotyping will get you nowhere.

• Like Like x 2
  20. jonniey

Well I haven't even talked to a girl in year's, nevermind make them laugh, girls are so shallow where I live they just want money.....and I'm poor. With the money I get I can't even look after myself, never mind take a girl out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook