Not open for further replies.

Angelofthemarches

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Horrible shoes
If God could make me fat and healthy with beta cells and I had my same mentality and fitness level as I do now, I'd run and ride that fat off my body, but I'm crying just to keep the skin and bone on my body!!!!!
Maybe pizza and vodka not a great way to go for restoring your health? Try going to your doctor for advice.

Reactions: donnellysdogs

jonniey

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Doctor's don't help at all they just take your money!!!!!

jonniey

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
If you have type 1 diabetes you don't have health!!!!! And HEALTHY people complain when they didn't eat for the day or have a cold or a headache or high blood pressure....they freaking have beta cells and thats so great yet they take it for granted!!!!!

hornplayer

I don't think any of us have experience of that country though it certainly does explain some of your attitudes. Maybe you should try and find someone to talk to a bit closer to home.

jonniey

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I just wish I could understand why I could NEVER get woman and still can't get.....alot of ugly fat guys get them, is it money or what is it? A sexless life ain't fun at all.

samantha13

I just wish I could understand why I could NEVER get woman and still can't get.....alot of ugly fat guys get them, is it money or what is it? A sexless life ain't fun at all.
For most women it's nothing to do with looks or money. It's about a guy being fun kind caring and willing to go the extra mile for you. There lies your problem. But you've heard this already many times throughout this post so I suspect I've just wasted both our time

jonniey

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Woman are just not understandable to me.....God should have given me a manual at least maths and rocket science is logic. woman are just making my life miserable as I want them so badly but could NEVER get them.

donnellysdogs

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
People that can't listen to other people's opinions.
People that can't say sorry.
Your attitude to life and everything on every post you write.,.. well its getting to the point of boring just to hear constant whining of everything...

Like said... you dont appear to be a thoughtful, mindful male that displays a passion for anything at all except your misery.. you need to show kindness, a smile, laughter, fun and conversational skills and interest in other people before yourself...

Improve your attitude and the whole world is different..

D

debrasue

I suspect the OP is having a laugh at everyone's expense... Just seeing how many people he can wind up by constantly repeating the same thing and ignoring all the well-meaning, kind and supportive comments he's receiving.

Happy birthday, @jonniey - I hope you're having fun.

jonniey

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Iv seen a shorter Skinner guy than me kiss a pretty woman Infront of me in a bottle store, I couldn't believe my eyes. I was just wondering what she saw in him....I am just CURSED

jonniey

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Woman are the best, but I'll probably just be alone till I die, well it really looks that way for me.

jonniey

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I can eat anything I want without getting fat. Just this stupid disease that stops me. If I was healthy I'd have to eat a carbohydrate diet to maintain my weight. I'm CURSED to have this stupid disease!!!!! I could eat 10 pizza's a day without getting fat. I'm close to looking like a skeleton especially after getting diabetes

Jamesuk9

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
@jonniey you're completely missing the point here. It matters not one bit what someone looks like, what ailments they have or how much money they have. Consider this, why do you think all the funny guys get all the stunners?... If you can make a girl laugh and keep her laughing, you're well in. That's my experience after a lifetime of relationships anyway. You're too shallow, think outside the box becuase your stereotyping will get you nowhere.

jonniey

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Well I haven't even talked to a girl in year's, nevermind make them laugh, girls are so shallow where I live they just want money.....and I'm poor. With the money I get I can't even look after myself, never mind take a girl out.

Status
Not open for further replies.