CHANGE: HABITS AND CUES

CRPetersen

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Sometimes we wonder why our own habits or the behavior of our children…or others is so difficult to change. I hope some of the things I’ll write here will be helpful. First just a little about myself that you won’t find elsewhere on this website…at least no so far. I am a behaviorist. I have worked in the field for over 30 years. I have a masters in Educational Psychology. Typically these articles include links to research and additional information, as will this one to include the initial link from the title of the article. I also volunteer as a Diabetes Prevention Coach, have personal experience in losing over 115 lbs and keeping it off for about 4 years now. I also used to be on medication for both diabetes and high blood pressure and have learned a great deal about nutrition; however, I let the links to the research back up what I write about most aspects of health, nutrition, and exercise. In this case, I wanted you to know this has been and continues to be my professional field. While whole books could be and have been written on this subject, this will be brief and the many links will take you to additional helpful information.
If interested, click here for the rest of the article: http://www.healthnutritionexercise.net/change--habits-and-cues.html

ladybird64

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Dishonesty, selfishness and lack of empathy.
Did you read any of the links before you posted?o_O

ladybird64

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Dishonesty, selfishness and lack of empathy.
Hmm, not sure I agree but of course, respect your opinion. I'm very anti-advertising too, but I don't see direct advertising here, he isn't pushing anyone to use his services at all.

I have actually found the info in his posts relevant to my situation, and interesting too. I'm a binge eater, and some of the "psychobabble" stuff out there can be a real turn off, whereas the info ive read here is the opposite.

Re the signature, Yep, it's a good one isn't it?:D

PS. If you feel that this is blatant advertising and here only for that purpose, you could report the post and let a moderator make the decision.