Listlad

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I can eat an apple, but only with cheese. Then my BGS's do not spike at all. The cheese stops it which is good because I love a nice small Apple with cheese and a glass of wine. My once a week treat.
That’s quite useful info. And they go together anyway.

Listlad

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
That sounds so wrong ha ha ha ha
It maybe does but I thought it might be the case. I eat a lot less now and I am sure it helps me. No insult intended. In fact I am quite supportive of Molly’s thinking.

Reactions: derry60

derry60

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Rudeness,people being unkind
It maybe does but I thought it might be the case. I eat a lot less now and I am sure it helps me. No insult intended. In fact I am quite supportive of Molly’s thinking.
Aww bless you. I was joking. I was just having a naughty mind day lol x

Veryanxious

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
beliw is everything I’ve eaten today, I do check my meals before and after, (2-3 hrs) I have had no huge spikes in bg susally goes up 1.5-2 mmol.
I do workout in the Morning and went for a 30 min walk this afternoon....does what I ate today seem okay? I know everyone is different and may completely avoid sugar but I believe moderation is key.

Meal one: mackerel fillet, tomatoes, mushrooms and scarMbled egg

Snack: cheddar and pickled onions

Meal2: quinoa and egg salad

Meal 3: salmon, broccoli and carrots 1/2 cup of brown rice

After dinner: aero bubble bar ( standard size)36g

I added everything in the my fitness pal app and say I had 79g carbs, 84g fat 79g protein
I haven't read all the comments and may be could be repeative, I think 84gm of fat with 79gm of carbs is not a good combination.

Mollyc1995

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I haven't read all the comments and may be could be repeative, I think 84gm of fat with 79gm of carbs is not a good combination.

The fat count for the fat of the fish mostly...I use the my fitness pal app - I havnt added literal fat to the food