Legend
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Cruelty towards animals.
ill3st said:
Just having a look at the pages, when your in a thread reading I have to go back to the forum main page to access the 'View New Posts.'

Would it be possible to edit this and have a link up at the top possibly beside the 'View Your Posts' link?

Sorry if this has already been covered. This is an extensive thread!

I often use an iPad and can't right click so I think this extra link would be useful.

Administrator

Staff Member
Administrator
Type of diabetes
Family member
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Hi all - the link is now in the top bar.

• View my posts has now become: My posts
  • The link to view new posts is: New posts (not surprising, really!)

:thumbup: (quite like this smiley, too)

ill3st

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Administrator said:
Hi all - the link is now in the top bar.

• View my posts has now become: My posts
  • The link to view new posts is: New posts (not surprising, really!)

:thumbup: (quite like this smiley, too)

Superb :thumbup:

Administrator

Staff Member
Administrator
Type of diabetes
Family member
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
We're attempting to install a mobile theme on the forum today, so if anything goes wrong please let us know and all blame ill3st :thumbup:

Administrator

Staff Member
Administrator
Type of diabetes
Family member
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Hi all - there is a mobile skin for the forum - it should be red. If this colour isn't good for everyone, please let us know what colour you'd like and we'll amend it.

The mobile skin will be activated by DEFAULT; i.e. if you log in from any mobile device or tablet it'll default to the mobile skin. However, if you want to see the ORIGINAL forum, just click on full version which can be found at the bottom of the page when you see it from your phone/device.

A quick guide to the mobile version is here: Guide to Mobile Forum

ill3st

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Administrator said:
Hi all - there is a mobile skin for the forum - it should be red. If this colour isn't good for everyone, please let us know what colour you'd like and we'll amend it.

Personally I think red is perfect. Matches this forum which is the way it should be. IMO :thumbup:

RussG

Good work on this and it looks good but I'd probably prefer the sub heading text to be a darker red for ease of reading. Great to be able to check on the go though, especially for me as a mod.

Administrator

Staff Member
Administrator
Type of diabetes
Family member
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Hey Russ - I'll make it darker - any suggestions what colour? If it gets dark it makes the forum look quite dark so any suggestions would be welcome.

You can have a play about on http://www.colorschemer.com/online.html and create colours and just tell me the HEX code and I can try it?

leggott

Please could we go back to the old forum layout. This is dreadful and in no way as easy on the eye as the former one.

Administrator

Staff Member
Administrator
Type of diabetes
Family member
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Hi Leggott - to get the old version, just click on FULL VERSION at the bottom of any forum page on your mobile device.

daisy1

Legend
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Cruelty towards animals.
I have an iPad and I am permanently on the full version with "keep me logged in". However, when I click on a link within a post to another post, I get the skin version. I know I only have to scroll down to change it to full version but I really would prefer not to see the skin version or do the scrolling. Is it possible to do something to remedy this?

In addition, the skin version is not necessary on an iPad.