FREESTYLE LIBRE ON SALE!!!!

jack412

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
edit ...if its like Dexcom cgm you can reset it, see what happens when someone has one

daniT1D

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
what don't you believe? that a Dexcom cgm can run for 5+ weeks with resets?
Sorry if it sounded like that! I completely believe what you're saying on the dexcom, I don't think the sensors can be stretched on the libre from what I've read. Would be great if they can

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

Reactions: 2 people

jack412

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Sorry if it sounded like that! I completely believe what you're saying on the dexcom, I don't think the sensors can be stretched on the libre from what I've read. Would be great if they can

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App
I reread and I got it wrong and edited while you were posting, if they have a time chip in the sensor it will be hard to reset, but that's just mean :)
with the CGM you tell the handheld that it's a new sensor and off you go again, going by the net

nikkid

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Just ordered mine!! I was planning on waiting but couldn't stand the suspense! Fingers crossed it's worth the money!

Riri

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
The conservative party, people who are cruel to animals and aggressive people
We'll done you. I've got Brithday money in my drawer and I'm itching to buy it. Couldn't afford the £100 a month though afterwards.

Emmotha

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Has everyone's PayPal been charged or is it still showing "pending"?

nikkid

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I paid by card and it hasn't been processed yet..... I'll be waiting for that DPD driver!

logindetails

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Neuropathy :-(
Has everyone's PayPal been charged or is it still showing "pending"?
Mine is showing as pending as well.
I spoke to a rep (Charlotte) at FreestyleLibre yesterday as the vat was not being deducted at the checkout stage - she told me to go ahead with the purchase and the money will not be taken from my paypal account until they had manually deducted the vat from the total (for those who filled in the vat relief form).
I did see on another thread that they have reviewed the delivery cost as well - to what I don't know but it would be nice if this is true.

Danaemac

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
People who think they know what you need before you do
I ordered mine a day later than you. All I was charged138.25 total this includes 4.95 for delivery I bet dpd are rubbing there hands

Emmotha

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Have you had an email with a-delivery details?
I've heard nothing

nikkid

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I've had one with order details which then said I would receive another once it had been dispatched!

Danaemac

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
People who think they know what you need before you do
Nothing yet I had the same email with order confirmation, I looked on the account section and it says 3-5 working days for delivery so hopefully here something by Tuesday thursday or Friday would be perfect for my days off :)

smidge

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Still pending here @Emmotha. No delivery details yet, so obviously not dispatched yet. My last email was yesterday when they said they'll take the full amount charged and then credit back the VAT and the extra postage they accidentally charged - it should be £4.95 delivery and they accidentally charged £10.80. They reckon that's the quickest way of sorting it out.

If you look at their website now, it is saying 3 to 5 working days for delivery, so at least Wednesday for you and me.

Smidge

Reactions: 3 people

donnellysdogs

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
People that can't listen to other people's opinions.
People that can't say sorry.
How do you recharge the battery after 7 days?

nikkid

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
It's rechargeable!
Anyone else find their slogan amusing "why prick when you can scan?!"

iHs

Had a quick go at ordering and the checkout is working as it should. I didnt prder though as would like to get feedback first. What is Voucher code about?