HOW DO I DO THAT ?

Hobs

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
Dislikes
Argumenative barstifferous (new word *lol*) types who think that they know everything *wink*
I wish all ruddy forums were the same :x

daisy1

Legend
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Cruelty towards animals.
To Ken - we sure are keeping you busy today. I hope you've got nothing better to do... :lol:

cugila

Master
Dislikes
People who are touchy.......feign indignation at the slightest thing. Hypocrites, bullies and cowards.
Daisy.
You certainly are giving me plenty to laugh about I will give you that.......... :lol: I am able to multi task.......must be my feminine side ! I'm even answering you while I am out........ :)

Hobs........count to ten, you will put your BP up ! :shock: :wink:

Sid Bonkers

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Customer helplines that use recorded menus that promise to put me through to the right person but never do - and being ill. Oh, and did I mention customer helplines :)
If I find an image on line that I wish to post I just right click on the image and click "copy image location" and then just paste that into the brackets that open from the IMG link

Like this
santa2.gif
santa2.gif
jest.gif
That way you dont get the image viewed ** times text :)

daisy1

Legend
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Cruelty towards animals.
Oh of course - I used to know that and had forgotten :lol: It was even you who told me how to do it. Thanks Sid. :)

daisy1

Legend
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Cruelty towards animals.
Sid,
Just tried right clicking on a picture file stored on my computer and it doesn't give me the option of copy image location. If I just copy it it won't let me paste it. I know you can do it elsewhere from someone else's post.
Like this taken from your post:
jest.gif

Hobs

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Dislikes
Argumenative barstifferous (new word *lol*) types who think that they know everything *wink*
Sid Bonkers said:
If I find an image on line that I wish to post I just right click on the image and click "copy image location" and then just paste that into the brackets that open from the IMG link

Like this
santa2.gif
santa2.gif
jest.gif
That way you dont get the image viewed ** times text :)

Yes, but if you do that doesn't it rob the owners bandwidth instead of using the forum's??

HpprKM

Dislikes
Self absorbed and rude people! Motorists who are oblivious to the rest of the world, and really don't give a ****!
How do you add a 'saying' on the end of your messages?

daisy1

Legend
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Cruelty towards animals.
You go into your profile, on LH side select edit signature, then type your text into the box.

foxglove

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Spiders - especially the big black ones!
I want to put an avatar on my posts but the one that is on my browser list is larger than that excepted being 180 x 160. How can I make this smaller to fit? Please.

sugarless sue

Master
Dislikes
Rude people! Not being able to do the things I want to do.
You need to resize it using a photo editing programme such as Photo shop, Paint shop or one of the photo sharing sites like Photbucket.

HpprKM

Dislikes
Self absorbed and rude people! Motorists who are oblivious to the rest of the world, and really don't give a ****!
daisy1

I did it! Cheers for your reply :wink:

daisy1

Legend
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Cruelty towards animals.
HpprKM, answering your question prompted me to make a signature of my own!!!

HpprKM

Dislikes
Love the kitty :!:

Hobs

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Dislikes
daisy1 said:
HpprKM, answering your question prompted me to make a signature of my own!!!

How did you add the kitty as a signature?? I can't see any way of adding an image from my computer as an upload.

daisy1

Legend
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Cruelty towards animals.
I did it the same way you insert a smiley -copy image location (or something) then Img (at the top of the box) then control v between the bracketed Img's. :) Don't know how to do it from a picture stored on my computer though R-click doesn't give me that option.

Hobs

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Dislikes
daisy1 said:
I did it the same way you insert a smiley -copy image location (or something) then Img (at the top of the box) then control v between the bracketed Img's. :) Don't know how to do it from a picture stored on my computer though.

I wish you had typed that in English :lol:

I do not have as 'Add Image' box anywhere around my sig composition box :(

daisy1

Legend
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Cruelty towards animals.
Hobs said:
I wish you had typed that in English :lol:

I do not have as 'Add Image' box anywhere around my sig composition box :(

I'm not sure I understand your English either - try French :lol: Along the top of the text box - as for a reply - there is a series of boxes. Including the one you use to make tiny writing. ( it's 2 to the left of that one)
C.

Hobs

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Dislikes
But the 'Img' box will not open up an uploading section to copy from my computer. Your kitty has not been uploaded but taken from a cat forum thus stealing their bandwidth ...which must be against this forum rules somewhere in the small-print. You can easily see who is loosing the bandwidth by right clicking upon the image and reading the properties.

daisy1

Legend
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Cruelty towards animals.
Yes you're right but if you look at other peoples' pictures they do it so is it really against the rules? I can't see how to do it from an uploaded document either without having the blurb underneath. Didn't know about band width - don't even know what it is! Except my avatar was downloaded but I can't remember how I did it :!: :!:
C.