Insanity work out!

onthegow

18 sessions to go. I'm not feeling it gave it my best tonight but feeling wasted. Shakes like hypo but no hypo. My sugars over weekend were plus twenty most of weekend and I'm
Feeling the aftermath today. Sugars in range today but god insanity is hard work.
My wife asked I'm I over doing it. I suspect she is right but not sure I can bring myself to agree. So I guess ill crack on to the end and hopefully still be standing. Fingers crossed.

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

mo1905

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Rude people !
So how much weight have you lost ? How much stronger/fitter do you feel ? Well done BTW !

onthegow

I have only lost about half stone if that. But I have put on 2.5 inches on my chest. 1.3/4 inch on my arms legs. And I have 6 pack. I have increased strength by ten fold. Whop whop. I can't wait to see what outcomes are going to be in 2 weeks. Thanks for comments.

onthegow

So I was all set to start the last 2 weeks then pow an inner ear infection and antibiotics. So I will be delayed by one day while I regain my balance due to the intense pain. Light weight I know but one must be sensible. Start the last two weeks tomorrow straight through.

Andy12345

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Doctors
Re: Insanity work out!

onthegow said:
So I was all set to start the last 2 weeks then pow an inner ear infection and antibiotics. So I will be delayed by one day while I regain my balance due to the intense pain. Light weight I know but one must be sensible. Start the last two weeks tomorrow straight through.

the sensible thing to say is take it easy, look after yourself.....

i say ****** that, what doesnt kill ya makes ya stronger :thumbup:

onthegow

Ok so I had an extra day off due to illness and starting antibiotics. Well I have had a really stressful packed work day so felt much better than yesterday but doing the fit test and circuits has almost brought me to my knees. I have resisted urge to throw up so so many times. Just finished and I'm whacked. I mean I can only just about stand I'm sitting on the floor trying to pull myself together and thought I would type this to take my mind off throwing up. Kind if thinking working this hard may come back and bite me. Or to live by Andy's motorbike what does not kill you makes you stronger. I'll let you all know tomorrow. Lol. Hope I'm alive to post and tell the tale catch you all later.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByDCUK Forum1386190392.633101.jpg
    ImageUploadedByDCUK Forum1386190392.633101.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 392

onthegow

Still hanging in there. And alive had a mild hypo 2am today. Actually washed me out. Suffering mentally and physically but hanging in there. Not long to go just over a week.
Session last night went well looking forward to completing it now. How did other people feel who have completed it. Were you thankful it was over is this normal to want it just over.

onthegow

Just did some measurements.
Chest. Started at 36 inch. Now 39 inch
Waist started at 32 1/4. Now 31 1/2.
Hips started at 37 inch. Now 33 1/2.

Some impressive transformation. 9 sessions to go. Ill post my fitness test record at the end but they are impressive from what I started with.
Wow wee positive encouragement to crack on to the end.

onthegow

Only 7 sessions to go to the end of what has been an experience. I aim to post a couple more times and on the last day. Thanks to everyone who has commented thus far.

mo1905

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Rude people !
onthegow said:
Just did some measurements.
Chest. Started at 36 inch. Now 39 inch
Waist started at 32 1/4. Now 31 1/2.
Hips started at 37 inch. Now 33 1/2.

Some impressive transformation. 9 sessions to go. Ill post my fitness test record at the end but they are impressive from what I started with.
Wow wee positive encouragement to crack on to the end.

Well done ! Some impressive results there !

Pez68

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Arrogant people
onthegow said:
Only 7 sessions to go to the end of what has been an experience. I aim to post a couple more times and on the last day. Thanks to everyone who has commented thus far.

Spot on mate, well done !!

Andy12345

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Doctors

yes nice job! a fella in work started it last monday but he reckons its really hard lol

onthegow

Cheers everyone. I'm hoping for another increase by the end of next week fingers crossed. My aim is to work harder in the last week as the end is in sight. Rest day tomorrow is planned but I may just crack on. I caught up on my extra day off last week when fighting infection doubled up on sessions now that was hard going.

Andy12345

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Doctors

so do we get to see the before and after pics?

Andy12345

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Doctors

hehe cool i have been considering a change in orientation :thumbup:

seriously though i have always wondered when you see the pics on the website if its all true