Introducing myself, New Goals, New Life, New Eating Habits

rememusa_

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Hi All,

Let me introduce myself, my name is Reggie Souza, I’m 41 years old. The reason that I joined this community is to share my journey with you all and at the same time learn from you.

I always have been a healthy person; love outdoors, sports (soccer, volleyball, running, etc.). I used to weight 169 LB and kept that weight for a long time. Then I start to work out and decided to take some of the “marketing” great proteins, shakes, protein bars, before and pos workout supplements, etc.

The years went by and I gained substantial weight, I weighted between 185LB – 190LB mostly muscle.

That was really great, if it was not for the fact that I ended it up not going to the gym as much as I could or wish, or playing soccer in the tournaments over 30s, running or playing tennis.

Guess what? Well, no time for work out, not time for running, bad eating habits, I ended gaining over 25 – 30 LB.

I’m back to the gym now and changing my eating habits. I love fruits and vegetables and I set a planned to drink juice for 30 days or more and I’m willing to lose 25-30 and get in shape again.

I’m excited and I would like to share this experience with you.

I would like to hear from you and have your support, advise, thank you!

rememusa_

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
I had my juice few minutes ago

1 whole tomato

Ginger

1 Kale (leave)

Parsley

500 ml of water

Feeling good, I was hungry before, I’m full but not too much. I will probably juice again this afternoon.

Below is my video..... checking my progress