Just testing something - or the most random thread on the forum

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
I think I have gone a little OTT with my last post.
I apologise but every day time after time, the powers that be are abusing every person that pays tax. And taking the ??+/=#!- out of us!
I sometimes think that they are worse than the gangsters and profiteers, money sharks and debt collectors!

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
I remember going to an all you can eat Chinese restaurant.
But guess where?
And in 1970, a Wimpy, where?

Best breakfast was on an American air base. What did I have?

Reactions: Antje77

Fairygodmother

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bigotry, reliance on unsupported 'facts', unkindness, unfairness.
There was a great all you can eat Korean in Folkestone; despite the careful choosing it was an all you can inject, plus some, and loose clothing for me. And a wonderful all you can eat vegetarian Indian near Euston needed the same approach. Both far too delicious to hold back, both far too much of a food overload to eat anything more than a bit of dry toast for the next few days afterwards.
Were your Wimpey, all you can eat Chinese and American breakfast somewhere unexpected @Lamont D, like Gutesloh, or Diego Garcia? Or maybe a Disney experience.

Reactions: Pipp and Antje77

Fairygodmother

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bigotry, reliance on unsupported 'facts', unkindness, unfairness.
American airbase breakfast: waffles, grits, porridge, chowder, hot chocolate, fries, eggs over easy, pancakes - any of those part of it?

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
There was a great all you can eat Korean in Folkestone; despite the careful choosing it was an all you can inject, plus some, and loose clothing for me. And a wonderful all you can eat vegetarian Indian near Euston needed the same approach. Both far too delicious to hold back, both far too much of a food overload to eat anything more than a bit of dry toast for the next few days afterwards.
Were your Wimpey, all you can eat Chinese and American breakfast somewhere unexpected @Lamont D, like Gutesloh, or Diego Garcia? Or maybe a Disney experience.

Maybe, a little bit. I've never had Korean cuisine, I'm a dog owner. I might want to batter him, but I couldn't eat him! (See, what I did then?)

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Yeah we have it here, too. @Lamont D didn’t say he had American food, though. Just that he had eaten breakfast in America. (said the pedant) ;):bag:

Actually, on a military base, but not in the States.
Then we were taken to the American PX, and paid pennies for a few albums.
As always, you always wish you had lots of cash then!

Antje77

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
I love a good riddle too!
Hot chocolate and marshmellows?

Riva_Roxaban

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Errol Brown, what a singer!
Had a electrican that worked me years ago that could sing along with Hot Chocolate songs and sound like him, he was great singing Emmaline

I can still remember him and his nickname of Honk, but I can't remember what happened to him after he left us.

Reactions: Antje77