May & Leadsom...Who Will Be Our Next PM?

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
We just have to hope... Sometimes that's all we have left.

Sent from my iPad using DCUK Forum

When you have to go to a food bank to feed your kids, hope is all you have left.

Because dignity, pride, a sense of belonging and trust has well and truly gone out of the window.
A government that is proud of what is doing to good honest poor people including the disabled and elderly should be ashamed of itself!

Reactions: 2 people
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
When you have to go to a food bank to feed your kids, hope is all you have left.

Because dignity, pride, a sense of belonging and trust has well and truly gone out of the window.
A government that is proud of what is doing to good honest poor people including the disabled and elderly should be ashamed of itself!

I found out a few months ago, that my son had to go to food banks, which he found distressing and humiliating. He has disability allowance.

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
I found out a few months ago, that my son had to go to food banks, which he found distressing and humiliating. He has disability allowance.

And that is under threat, and always under review!

KevinPotts

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Unkind people, failure to take personal responsibility.

Takes me back nearly 30 years as a young dad, when we had to go cap in hand to some awful place in Keighley, Yorkshire, to get uniforms for both the boys....we were shouted at, marshalled into lines, then given ill fitting packs of clothes...it was a terrible experience, the same as handing over the milk tokens we had to use with the milk man e dry Friday evening when he came for payment.

I just didn't earn enough at that time and had three spells of unemployment, but looking back I was still grateful for the "catch net", although a little more kindness from those administering the "mercy" would have been nice.

Sent from my iPad using DCUK Forum