BigIain

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
Carbs
Big day day this week.

I'm officially overweight. BMI of 30.
I'm not obese for the first time I for ever.
Sooo chuffed.

2nd Feb 2018 = 323lb
14th Sept 2018 = 262.5lb

Guzzler

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Poor grammar, bullying and drunks.
A True Milestone, very well done that Man!

Reactions: BigIain

BigIain

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
Carbs
A True Milestone, very well done that Man!
Sure is!

im working to very small milestones. There is always one a couple of pounds away.

Next one is 4.5stone loss then it will be weighing 18.5stone, then 20% weight loss, then weighing 257lb which is a prime number...

Guzzler

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Poor grammar, bullying and drunks.
Sure is!

im working to very small milestones. There is always one a couple of pounds away.

Next one is 4.5stone loss then it will be weighing 18.5stone, then 20% weight loss, then weighing 257lb which is a prime number...

Good plan, sounds do-able.

shelley262

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Congratulations you must be so pleased. Good idea to set milestone targets especially when you’ve got a lot to lose I’m sure it keeps you motivated. Talking of which well done on reaching overweight category keep doing what you’re doing it’s clearly working.

Reactions: BigIain

BigIain

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
Carbs
Congratulations you must be so pleased. Good idea to set milestone targets especially when you’ve got a lot to lose I’m sure it keeps you motivated. Talking of which well done on reaching overweight category keep doing what you’re doing it’s clearly working.
Cheers, some people dont understand how being overweight can be an achievement. But from obese close to morbidly obese this is huge.

UPDAT. Today I weighed in at a 4.5stone loss! Next target...1 more pound and I'll be 18.5st.

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Sure is!

I do exactly the same, I have a note in my iPad and tick them off as I achieve each one! Much easier than looking at the one immense task I have of losing eight stone! :wideyed:

bulkbiker

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Big day day this week.

I'm officially overweight. BMI of 30.
I'm not obese for the first time I for ever.
Sooo chuffed.

2nd Feb 2018 = 323lb
14th Sept 2018 = 262.5lb
Welcome to the overweight club.. great feeling eh?
I’m still aiming for over “normal “ at about 26 but still a way to go. Well done though brilliant news.

Chronicle_Cat

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Sure is!

Congratulations! Wonderful achievement.

I do the same thing too setting little milestones :) (I do 10 lb losses at a time, % of original weight and lowering my BMI). Like Rachox, I record them and tick them as I achieve them. It really helps when you have a large amount of weight to lose.

Reactions: Prem51 and Rachox

Debandez

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Wow! Well done you on your fantastic achievement. Awesome weightloss. Expensive too as no doubt you have needed a whole new wardrobe! Great feeling when you get into smaller and smaller sizes. Looking forward to hearing about your next milestone.

Reactions: Prem51