PLEASE SUPPORT MY DIABETES PETITION

Status
Not open for further replies.

yipster29

Also done!

T1 but T2's in my family also... disagree with advice we've all been given!

Hope it works :)

Pozzie

Hi

I have also signed the petition. Would you object to me posting a link to it on my facebook homepage? Hopefully i will get lots of friends and relatives to sign it too!!

RichardNY

Dislikes
People that feel the need to put others down in order to make themselves feel better. A closed mind. A Fiscal view of life. Oh and Emu he used to scare the **** out of me when I was a kid :-s
Hi John,

No 261 signed today, the best of luck to you and all that signed :D

All the best Richard.

elvis the cat

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
hi everyone i,ve also signed the petition this morning . :roll:

mammacaz

Hi No: 317.

Great Idea I really, really hope it works, but I wouldn't trust one single one of them to do the job they promise. :roll:

Romola

Yes - happy to sign it. It is measured in its request and is worded very reasonably.

Good idea

Superchip

Dislikes
GP's, Diabetes Nurses.Crazy NHS guidelines on diet for Diabetics, they are seeing off millions.
Cheap Whisky !
Now it's 458 !
Come on in, anything to get GB working harder !

wiz

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Best petition Ive seen to help get test strips, I asked my Diabetic Nurse for them after buying a meter and she nearly collapsed on the floor in shock. Was like asking for free holiday in the sun.

Just had my Blood tests and H1bc was 9 this was put down to diet or lack of control with diet.If I had prescription test strips at least I could check what im eating was right instead of pumping carbs like I was told into me.

Sometimes think surgeries wont be happy till hit Type 1 insulin controlled. Wonder if surgeries get more money for Type 1 patients.

petition at 535

Ardbeg

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Self serving politicians
Excellent petition John; I'm glad to support it.

With some viral marketing by all forum users here, we should, with a bit of effort, get your petition from 500+ to 5,000+ :D

Status
Not open for further replies.