Status
Not open for further replies.

Sid Bonkers

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Customer helplines that use recorded menus that promise to put me through to the right person but never do - and being ill. Oh, and did I mention customer helplines :)
Just seen this and signed

Regards
Kim

cjohnson

Dislikes
Spiders and other similar creepy crawlies
Hi have just been and signed the petition - let's hope it works!
:roll:

Reetpetite

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Dislikes
Crowds, traffic jams, pollution, housework
Just added my name too! Good Luck.

Rita

Rach79

Dislikes
Poverty, violence, manipulative or materialistic people and too much bad weather such as wind and rain.
Signed!!! Maybe sign the other petitions too including animal insulin being available and discrimination against diabetics driving HGV's!!

I would have done a petition against diabetics diving too but people just thought sod the system and went diving without informing people of diabetes anyhow. It seems daft it used to be some diabetics can dive, others can't etc. Anyhow they had to implement some rules due to this... shame that. I could have saved £1,000 and a lot of heartache if they'd done this before. Anyhow such as life. Good luck and yes Type2 can be reversed and a lot of the foods etc. people need to reverse this are being made expensive etc. and there is conflicting information.

Maybe also sign the petition allowing healthy organic food to be made cheaper too. Also herbs have been known to aid those with diabetes, arthritus etc. etc. - from 31 December 2009 all natural supplements, herbal remedies etc. etc. will be MADE ILLEGAL. Maybe some of us should speak louder and sign this petition too.

It seems people are too afraid to speak up these days :(

totsy

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
liars, animal cruelty

POO`s 2

Dislikes
Not keen on Chocolate cakes or biscuits (except Plain Hob-Nobs!
Hi John,
I have just added my support to your petition. I am a newley diagnosed T2 and am confused as to what I should be doing. In my view if I do not test how will I know if I am doing the right thing for me. I feel as though I am walking around in the dark. Best of luck for the sake of us all!
Poo`s 2

Status
Not open for further replies.