Pls i want to be in touch with you guys plz !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sameer

I am taking my insulin now !!!!
Pls guys , plz anna !!!!

Setting my dose .....on novomix 30 !!!
Currently morning 12 units and before dinner 10 units
Will stick to this !!!
Sent using Ipad .

mo1905

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Rude people !
Good man ! Stick with it, stop ignoring advice, stay healthy, keep records, read, learn, understand !

mrman

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Not again :(

Sent from my GT-S5360 using DCUK Forum mobile app

anna29

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Cruelty to Animals/Children
Liars/Manipulators/Bullying
Sameer your life is in your own hands and your OWN doctors too .

If you continue to ask,seek help and support here yet "deliberately ignore"
members genuine care and concern .
It isnt fair to them [members] nor for me to allow this to continue . :thumbdown:

It will be time to treat you as being a deliberate time waster ...

There are lots of other members and persons needing support besides 'just you Sameer'
You haven't treated their genuine concern and support for you with a reasoned sense of respect .

This approach from you has started to wear thin and is felt by other members now as quite annoying .

Anna.

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
anna29 said:
Sameer your life is in your own hands and your OWN doctors too .

If you continue to ask,seek help and support here yet "deliberately ignore"
members genuine care and concern .
It isnt fair to them [members] nor for me to allow this to continue . :thumbdown:

It will be time to treat you as being a deliberate time waster ...

There are lots of other members and persons needing support besides 'just you Sameer'
You haven't treated their genuine concern and support for you with a reasoned sense of respect .

This approach from you has started to wear thin and is felt by other members now as quite annoying .

Anna.

Sameer

Now I am not asking anything ok Anna !!!
Just don't banned me !!!
Plz

But this is all my friends here who teaches me a lot and I started taking my insulin !!

I really don't want to waist time here
Plz
Good night

Setting my dose of novomix 30 !!

donnellysdogs

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
People that can't listen to other people's opinions.
People that can't say sorry.
Sameer

You must accept advice and listen and learn and read and not to go off doing your own thing....

You've seen the reaction from here from people that have tried to help you... I suspect that your doctor when you pay to see him, must also get fed up that you persistently change and do your own thing.. Ie bread, snickers, no insulin.

People here do want to help, but only if you learn to accept their good, experience in answering your questions.

You had so much time spent on your last posts from good people and you ignored the advice and just did your own thing.

Your chance now to change your attitude. Don't mess up this time Sameer. You can do it Sameer. You werent 'banned', just that your last posting was getting people like me put off from trying to help you, so it was locked.

Please, if you ask for advice... Then you have to be able to accept it.....

Thundercat

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
We are all being played by this guy. He listens to advice just long enough to make people think he has changed and then the whole whirligig starts again. Every post feeds his extraordinary neee for attention. If this guy really has diabetes it sounds to me as if his first port of call should be a psychologist. He is arrogant and needy melodramatic. These things are taking precedence over his health care. He is not here looking for help he is looking for attention. No doubt many of you disagree with me but It is my opinion.

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Thundercat said:
We are all being played by this guy. He listens to advice just long enough to make people think he has changed and then the whole whirligig starts again. Every post feeds his extraordinary neee for attention. If this guy really has diabetes it sounds to me as if his first port of call should be a psychologist. He is arrogant and needy melodramatic. These things are taking precedence over his health care. He is not here looking for help he is looking for attention. No doubt many of you disagree with me but It is my opinion.

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

Superchip

Dislikes
GP's, Diabetes Nurses.Crazy NHS guidelines on diet for Diabetics, they are seeing off millions.
Cheap Whisky !
Thundercat you are right !

This poster sameer has plagued this forum with a total refusal to listen to what he has been told by far more seasoned and experienced posters, and with a complete lack of regard to the standard rules that should apply here.

I posted advice that he should perhaps visit a 'shrink' , well that was removed ! I didn't expect anything less of our beloved moderators, quite right too.

Well, I fully expect that this latest round of 'he asks question - we all rush in with good advice, he flips his lid, says NO MORE INSULIN, almost had a freudian slip there with INSULKIN ! and we are back to square 1 !

Over to the moderators, how much more of this inane drivel do we have to read ?

AIMHO haha Superslip

anna29

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Cruelty to Animals/Children
Liars/Manipulators/Bullying
Hi All .

Sameer has now had enough chances to change tactics .
Deleted his last post here as no change .

Time to lock and end this .

Anna.

Status
Not open for further replies.