1. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2020 »
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Guest, stay home, stay safe, save the NHS. Stay up to date with information about keeping yourself and people around you safe here and GOV.UK: Coronavirus (COVID-19). Think you have symptoms? NHS 111 service is available here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

Slimming World

Discussion in 'Weight Loss and Dieting' started by chrissieworne, May 25, 2009.

1. roxy44

roxy44 · Well-Known Member

hi nigel

i dont think they still them awards..well i havent got any if they do lol

did your wife manage to keep her weight off?

and thanx xx

2. daintytweety

daintytweety · Active Member

I do slimming world,I need to loose a lot.And would like to join the group on diabetic uk,as I am diabetic as well!!!!!!! :D
    Hi everyone! I weighed in last night monday.So Will give you the result next week!

3. daintytweety

daintytweety · Active Member

I find it difficult to get back to this page if i log out.How can I be sure to get back to this page?
    Thank you

4. daisy1

daisy1 Type 2 · Legend
    Retired Moderator

Hi daintytweety :)
    i can understand it's difficult to find again since there are several threads on slimming world. Since you have posted on here, it's easy to find if you go to "view your posts" at the top of the page. You can also bookmark the topic.

5. roxy44

roxy44 · Well-Known Member

welcome daintytweety :)

SW will help you loads, i have lost over 2 stone since being dx since may, and my HBa1c keeps coming down so its doing me good, altho this week i put on :((. well cant be perfect all the time eh lol,

if you need any advice, help or ecouragement just give us a shout!!, we will have to help each other along xx

• Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook