Slimming World

Sindri

Been good all week, weigh in tomorrow so we shall see how we did. I have done some extra walking this week, added 10 mins onto my walking to work route. Not long now before I can ditch the car and walk the whole way, it's too darn hot tho hehe

Gappy

Dislikes
hypocrisy, prejudice and the corrupt legal system (never got compensation I deserved from an accident)
Hmmm, after a bad week I managed to stay the same (so I suppose result was good for a "naughty" week-after all I've not put on any of the previous loss) but it means I'm all systems go for a good result next week!

Sindri

Well done for maintaining, that's great. I find if I have been even slightly naughty I put back on grrrrr. I must have a really rubbish metabolism hehe.

Gappy

Dislikes
hypocrisy, prejudice and the corrupt legal system (never got compensation I deserved from an accident)
Yeah, yeah, yeah! So I only did 2 and a half this week I'll be back with an even better week next week!

Gappy

Dislikes
Come on Sindri did I beat you?

Sindri

Unfortunately for last week yes, my body decided not to bother losing weight and put half a pound on even though I was 100% on plan. This week I have been good again and hope that whatever the reason was last week I get to lose this week. I have stuck to the plan apart from 3 points over on one day, the rest were well within the allowance so fingers crossed for tonight :D

Gappy

Dislikes
half pound is no disaster, that can easily be lost and get you back on track! But it means I get to make a silver madal for myself this week!

Sindri

This week was a 1lb loss. Yet again on plan and still taking the scenic route lol. Makes me so frustrated when others in group say oh I ate cake and biscuits and a huge bag of chocolate and still lose 3lb or more. My leader is going to look through my food sheets and see if she can see anything that can be changed.

roxy44

yes it is frustrating!!!, i changed my foods about last week and lost 3 and half,

but i do have a little binge after class, i think it kicks the metabolism into gear!!
i dont do extra easy, just green and red days.

i want to lose at least 2 lb this nxt monday, but if i lose 1lb i will get my 10 award. losing 10% body fat, so that will do nicely thatnk you lol.

well done on the lb..its all a loss!!

Gappy

Dislikes
Yeah Roxy you do 2lb and I'll do more!

Sindri

Weigh in day for me today, I've been a little more relaxed this week although I think I'm somewhere close to being within syns. I decided I'm obsessing too much about it and need to relax so I didn't fill in the food diary. Fingers crossed for another loss this week. I'm just a little concerned that if I continue on this slow rate I'll still be far too big on my wedding photos in January.

RussG

Sindri - It's a well known fact that everyone looks wonderful on their wedding photos, that's why they so much! I'm sure you will too.

Good luck with the weigh in.

roxy44

no loss here this week !!! BOOOOOO, never mind,

Sindri i find the diarys work, keep you on plan and you can look over what you have eaten, i am doing one this week,

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
roxy44 said:
loast 2 and half lb last night and got slimmer of the week....i luuuuurrrvvvve SW :D

Excellent news Roxy! :)

My wife got slimmer of the week when she done Slimming world diet, still got the magnets on the fridge door and she also got an award called 'Miss Slinky'......do they still that award?

Nigel