Slimming World

Gappy

Dislikes
hypocrisy, prejudice and the corrupt legal system (never got compensation I deserved from an accident)
I did make a pig of myself at lunchtime today but swimming tomorrow so fingers crossed I can work off any damage done! That's largely how I try things, portion control, bit of sense over what I eat and increase exercise-It's working for me as 2 of the most eligible females at badminton commented that Ive lost weight. I guess i'm just too awkward and ill disciplined to follow somebody else's ideas!

roxy44

so!!! the girls are noticing uh?, good for you Gappy, doesnt matter how the weight is lost just as long as it goes! lol
i have had a bit of a lazy week this week :( feel tired more this week,

keep up the good work x

roxy44

1lb on this week :roll:

1st blip since dx's!!, been picking @ food, and not much excersice, the ladies will understand :twisted:

no point being on a downer though..got to get on and sort it xx

roxy44

in your face Gappy!!!, i lost 4lb this week :wink:

i'm dead chuffed, well done on your loss you dirty stop out lol

i'm out wednesday having a meal with friends, and i wont be holding back lol xx

Gappy

Dislikes
hypocrisy, prejudice and the corrupt legal system (never got compensation I deserved from an accident)
You're not holding back? That gives me a chance next week! I was chuffed with my 1 3/4lb loss as it meant i'm now under 15stone-I'll keep going though until I'm satisfied with where I get (may not be what figures say is ideal but it'll be what I decide is ideal for me!)

Well done though 4lb! blimey that is good going, I'll have to try raw chicken so salmonella can help me match that loss!

roxy44

i just replied to your PM!!
i havent exercised this week either, but back swimming tomorrow,
i was surprised at 4lb!! expected 2 but happy with 4, 22lb loss since may3rd when i was dx,
dont be fooled by me eating out, i will still whip your ass lol.
i was so looking forward to a binge after weigh in tonight...so had a big bowl of cereal, 3 mini bags of mini cheddars and a small bar of bournville, god it was good!! and jjust what i needed, alls good now.
well done on your weight loss, all losses is good xx

roxy44

lost 1lb and half last night...1stone and 4lbs in 10 weeks..added to my own weight loss before joining thats 23 and half lb..not bad i guess xx

Sindri

I lost 2.5lb last week, my weigh in is tomorrow and I'm anxious that I wont have lost any this week, I feel all bloated and fat and yucky.

Gappy

Dislikes
I only did 1.5lb this week too, so Sindri let us know how you did you could be this weeks winner (winner of nothing more than bragging rights and a feel good glow!)

Sindri

Yes I'm with Slimming World, I've lost just over a stone so far and stalled for a bit but hopefull back on track now. Tonight is weigh in. eeeek

roxy44

great sindri, how long have you been on it?, it is hard isnt it? but what keeps me going is the thought od the complications from diabetes if i dont do it lol....but after weigh in i do have a treat, i think you have to to keep sane lol...good luck for tonight, come back and let us know how you went on xxx

Sindri

Not as good this week, had a few flexi syn days and only lost 1lb. But it's a loss and onward and ... can't say upward, downward maybe lol.

I've been on and off with Slimming World online for about a year when I lost the stone and then stalled so I decided to go to group instead and now I am back on track and lost 5lb in the last 5 weeks. I've switched to the original plan as extra easy was just maintaining every week. I had a few treats last night but I don't usually but last night I needed them.

Gappy

Dislikes
It's still 1lb loss and means previous weight hasn't gone back on, I've said so many times before it's not how quickly you lose the weight it's how long you keep it off! Oh and also it's losing more than Roxy in 1 week too!

Sid Bonkers

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Customer helplines that use recorded menus that promise to put me through to the right person but never do - and being ill. Oh, and did I mention customer helplines :)
Gappy said:
It's still 1lb loss and means previous weight hasn't gone back on, I've said so many times before it's not how quickly you lose the weight it's how long you keep it off!

That is so true Gappy :D

Congratulations to everyone who is dieting and loosing the weight
clap.gif

roxy44

thanx sid!!!, well done sindri, i cant get my head around extra easy , i do it the old fashioned way, red or green, keep going, 5lb is brill soon be half a stone..keep us updated xxx

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
Gappy said:
It's still 1lb loss and means previous weight hasn't gone back on, I've said so many times before it's not how quickly you lose the weight it's how long you keep it off! Oh and also it's losing more than Roxy in 1 week too!

Quite right Gappy, far better losing it slowly as your less inclined to put it back on! :)

Nigel