This has NOTHING to do with Diabetes......

Pipp

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I have just turned on the been for the game and I have switched over to the tactical camera channel.
I will watch and report. But I think I like it!
This sounds better than what we watched tonight. More info please?

Pipp

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hubby/Me watched it in HD colour so was probably enhanced colour I must add here !
There was no chance of missing him in the goals .

Our UK goalie looked pale grass green compared to Mr Tango :playful:
Does anyone else think Joe Hart (England goalie, Anna29) looks like Russ Abbot?

Reactions: 2 people

anna29

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Cruelty to Animals/Children
Liars/Manipulators/Bullying
Russ Abbot - the comedian ?
Must confess not seen Joe Hart (Englands goalie) close up yet .

semiphonic

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Ignorant people, diabetes!
Does anyone else think Joe Hart (England goalie, Anna29) looks like Russ Abbot?

Hahahahahaha yes!!!!! I hadn't made the link before, but now you've mentioned it!!

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Greece now down to ten men, am enjoying this camera view, not really interested in the result but I like being behind the goal . You can view what is actually going on all over the pitch.

Pipp

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hahahahahaha yes!!!!! I hadn't made the link before, but now you've mentioned it!!
Hurrah! I made someone laugh today.
He looks like a young Russ Abbot.
Come to think of it Russ Abbot would have done a better job. Why does Hart punch the ball instead of getting hold of it?

Reactions: 3 people

Pipp

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Thanks Nosher
Aw I don't have sky, but it sounds as good as being in the ground. You can see all the moves progressing, not like the tv shots, of just the area being played.

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Aw I don't have sky, but it sounds as good as being in the ground. You can see all the moves progressing, not like the tv shots, of just the area being played.
I ain't got free view but it is on the red button on sky. Try it!

semiphonic

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
I like that view, but it's not on HD so I've had to turn it back

semiphonic

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
"I don't have any intention to resign," he said. "I've been really happy with the way the players have responded to the work we've tried to do."

Roy Hodgson. After the game. What the............... ? Was he watching a different game?

Reactions: 4 people

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
There have been positives, but the negatives outweigh them,.
The actual game plan wasn't that bad, but against the top teams we just don't have enough quality (in the team) to break them down to score enough to win against Suarez & co.
I actually thought that we needed Ricky Lambert to come on, when Rooney scored to change the direction of attack.
We never used the squad, the superstars were accommodated, we never got to grips with the midfield, through the past few years we have not had a dominating and playmaking player in the middle of the park! Even though not world class I thought Henderson played well in the two games, but is he better than Wilshire?
We haves big problems at the back especially at Right back.somehow Johnson keeps getting in the team. Why did Walker get injured
. Even though the CB pairing have played well domestically, the likes of Suarez, Messi, Ronaldo, Ballotelli etc. will always be too good for us! We needed a sitting midfielder to protect them, but for reasons beyond me, we had no natural 'ratter' or 'dog of war' in our squad. Gerard was left bewildered against top quality.
No matter what now, the lads who have not played especially the younger ones should play in the last game.

I have no issue with Rooney, he could have had a hat-trick on the night and he was more involved than any other game recently.

sanguine

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Intolerance, career politicians, reality TV and so-called celebrity culture, mobile phones in the quiet carriage.
I was out with friends so didn't watch the game but it's all so familiar. Chile would have known what to do about Pirlo last weekend, England seem to have the mentality that because the Premier League is possibly the best in the world, and because the players earn so much that it therefore follows that the national side will be good. Ever since Ramsey England players have had the flair coached out of them in favour of work rate - but that's no good if you can't do the basics consistently.

Things won't change much while PL sides are dominated by foreign players, young English talent has too little opportunity to develop.

Harry Redknapp was saying on the radio earlier that England should be striving to play like Liverpool and Everton have done last season.

Opportunity to now to start afresh in the Euro qualifiers, but will anything really change?

Reactions: 4 people

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
nosher8355 - as usual, I agree with your point of view, and you already know my views on sitting midfielders !....so I'm just replying to the only point I feel I am at all qualified to answer. Is Henderson better than Wilshere? In my opinion Wilshere's skills are superior and he has the makings of a great player. However, when I see him play I sometimes cringe because he is at times so immature (yes I know he is still young). Yes, he works hard, but has a tendency to dive in when it's not necessary and is so keen he looks like he is there to pick fights. Sometimes there is aggression just for it's own sake and this serves no purpose other than to get himself riled and give away unnecessary free kicks. I was particularly disappointed with him at Manchester City last season and the hand gesture to the crowd did nothing to make me feel any better about him, especially as it was my first visit to any ground after having broken my sternum and rib at Borussia Dortmund 6 weeks previously! Still we did get a food voucher for £10 from Arsenal, but that was the only highlight. (maybe I'm being harsh...Theo played well) So, for the moment I prefer Henderson, but some day soon, I'm sure Wilshere will grow up just that little bit more and be a great asset. Right now would be good Jack.

Reactions: 3 people