This Opened my eyes (Very informative clip on the effects of Soda in less than 2 hours.

daddybigz

Type of diabetes
Type 1
After 10 Minutes: 10 teaspoons of sugar enter your body. That is 100% of daily need, you won't vomit due to massive amount of sugar because phosphoric acid holds back the taste.
After 20 Minutes: Your blood sugar spikes insulin is released.You liver quickly responds and transforms all available sugar to fat.
After 40 Minutes: Your pupils dilate, your blood pressure increases and your liver responds by increasing the sugar in your circulatory system. The adenosine receptors in your brain are now blocked, which is why you can no longer get tired.
After 2 Hours: The diuretic properties of caffeine kick in and you have to go to the bathroom. All the calcium, magnesium and zinc which was actually intented for your bones, is passed in your urine. Sodium, electrolytes and water also exit your system.
After more than 2 hours: Once the euphoria has finally subsided, you'll experience a sugar crash. You become irritable and lethargic.
By drinking soda you've expelled important nutrients from your body. You have weakened your bones and your teeth.
Please share this with many people as possible
The Renegade Phamacists - Truth Prescribed

andcol

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
It is a little over exaggerated but gets the point across nicely. This was released several years ago. There is also one of these out there that does a similar treatment for diet drinks.