Type 1'stars R Us

therower

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
@Robinredbreast. Thank you. Another day or so and everything will be back to normal ( whatever that is:):) )
I had an image of kev smearing porridge on his head and then shaving it off whilst singing the George Formby classic “ when I’m cleaning windows “.

Reactions: Fairygodmother
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
@Robinredbreast. Thank you. Another day or so and everything will be back to normal ( whatever that is:):) )
I had an image of kev smearing porridge on his head and then shaving it off whilst singing the George Formby classic “ when I’m cleaning windows “.

Love it :hilarious: sorry Kev :oops::D

becca59

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Monday greetings from a sunny and damp day (I am searching for the rainbow),

As you guys were gigging, eating roast, becoming festive and more, I had a quiet weekend. The decorations are out of hiding but I keep tripping over the heap of baubles on the floor so need to put them up.
Dinner (and wine) with friends on Saturday followed by gym on Sunday so my temporary bolus spent the day pretty low yesterday.

Now trying to get enthusiastic about work. Only 2 weeks to go but I may get distracted and put some decos up later. One of the advantages of working from home.

@becca59 I've only been to Seahouses in the summer. I expect it is different this time of year - no trips to the Farne Islands to watch the amazing puffins and the icecream is probably less appealing - but are the fish vans still on the harbour?

Am watching them unload fish at the moment, but cannot see any vans selling.

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
FB_IMG_1543852112989.jpg

Timostags

Never trust Starbucks Batista's. Ordered a sugar free syrup and hour later my BG is in the 20's...me thinks they gave me the sugar syrup in my coffee

LooperCat

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Other
Evening all, how I’m still awake is a mystery. Got home around 3am after another epic Alarm gig, with fabulous support acts to boot. Well worth the mileage and coffee! Had to do a pod change just before the gig, and went a bit high after, which was frustrating to say the least. Hit 10.1 but rage bolused it into submission. Got stopped by the police two miles from home for a random breath test as part of their festive drink driving campaign. First time for everything, eh? Anyway, here’s a couple of photos, not featuring my boots.

D512354D-09B3-4780-B231-A14C3D8FECC3.jpeg 7832ED54-124F-4C86-BFC6-C175B85878FB.jpeg BA1276F3-503E-4F29-AC16-1A735E4B2628.jpeg

Been running a little on the low side today, have had to turn my pump off at least half a dozen times, so if I continues tomorrow, I may need to look at adjusting basal rates. However, I suspect it’s the aftermath of all the activities of the last couple of days. Just need to stay awake until bedtime now...

Got visions of @kev-w using porridge as shaving cream now...

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
3 hypos today how rubbish

All ok now

therower

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
3 hypos today how rubbish

All ok now
3 hypos isn’t rubbish. 3 hypos is a complete pain in the ar*e.
Hypos are one of those things that only we lot fully understand.

Have to be honest though, I’d give a few quid for a low sugar reading at the moment :banghead:

Hope that you stay hypo free for the rest of the week. Law of averages and all that stuff:)

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
3 hypos isn’t rubbish. 3 hypos is a complete pain in the ar*e.
Hypos are one of those things that only we lot fully understand.

Have to be honest though, I’d give a few quid for a low sugar reading at the moment :banghead:

Hope that you stay hypo free for the rest of the week. Law of averages and all that stuff:)

Thanks

I’m now ok no longer feel like a zombie with a headache lol

K

Knikki

Evening as I is sat here looking for Christmas presents for Mrs Knikki to give to me, and before you all jump up and down I already have a basket full of stuff for her :p

Actually, I don't think at the moment, there is anything I want I have so much carp around me that it would take many years just to get through all the books and photo's that need processing I have already.

Still will go have another look in a bit.

This wonderful condition we all love to share has not been to bad to day, hit a LO at one point but I don't believe the tech so will put that to a higher number than what the watch & Etch A Sketch said.

Right, might fire up one of the games machines and go blow **** up again :)

therower

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi @Knikki . A basket full of washing doesn’t cut it as a Christmas present :)
Why are you sitting in a fish pond this time of night?:)

Best think of something you want for Christmas or else it’ll definitely be something you don’t want.

Enjoy your gaming:)